• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pop

Im not the one to vent his anger out but

Fuck Halo 4 matchmaking and its fucking shit gameplay, I've never been so frustrated with a game since this one time on Reach in big team battle. Im so sick of it all but yet I keep going back right fucking to it.

YES! yes...Come to the dark side

Ramirez

Im not the one to vent his anger out but

Fuck Halo 4 matchmaking and its fucking shit gameplay, I've never been so frustrated with a game since this one time on Reach in big team battle. Im so sick of it all but yet I keep going back right fucking to it.

hmm

Nowise10

Uhh... aren't half your posts here defending 343 and Halo 4? Change of heart?

It isn't the same. I stopped playing Halo 4 matchmaking for like a month until Mondays update because I hate it, and I'm not going to support it by giving it another number for population. However, I didn't complain because their wasnt a need to. They got the message (hopefully), and I didn't need to contribute to it.

Honestly I try my best to be 100% unbiased when viewing situations and issues, I'll continue to defend them on when whats being said I don't think is correct.

However, I despise Halo 4 matchmaking. They screwed up so much its unbelievable. No, Bravo, the savior of Halo cant fix the mess that is Halo 4 matchmaking. Infinity, Loadouts, Spawning, Sandbox balancing, and all the matchmaking settings all combine into a recipe for disaster.

Halo 5 is the only possible step in where they can make enjoyable gameplay. I'm not talking about perfect game-play, but enjoyable, something people can enjoy, but still have a few complaints, and not a game of complaints with a few enjoyable moments.

343 must hate us right now. We're driving away players from their game.

loljk, can't drive away what's already gone.

But seriously, I feel bad against the guys were playing against, just getting stomped.

Booshka

343 must hate us right now. We're driving away players from their game.

loljk, can't drive away what's already gone.

But seriously, I feel bad against the guys were playing against, just getting stomped.

No it's good that you are stomping all over them, that way 343 can make Halo 5 more accessible and more players can get past Halo's steep learning curve.

Just beat Dead Space 3's Awakened DLC and gotta say.. that was WAYYY better than Dead Space 3!

dat ending - This is what DS3 should've been.

If we're having a big party to play Halo 4, anyone mind inviting me? I'm lonely. : (

GT: SpeedyBlueDude

>Is not a masochist
>Gonna play Reach

It isn't the same. I stopped playing Halo 4 matchmaking for like a month until Mondays update because I hate it, and I'm not going to support it by giving it another number for population. However, I didn't complain because their wasnt a need to. They got the message (hopefully), and I didn't need to contribute to it.

Honestly I try my best to be 100% unbiased when viewing situations and issues, I'll continue to defend them on when whats being said I don't think is correct.

However, I despise Halo 4 matchmaking. They screwed up so much its unbelievable. No, Bravo, the savior of Halo cant fix the mess that is Halo 4 matchmaking. Infinity, Loadouts, Spawning, Sandbox balancing, and all the matchmaking settings all combine into a recipe for disaster.

Halo 5 is the only possible step in where they can make enjoyable gameplay. I'm not talking about perfect game-play, but enjoyable, something people can enjoy, but still have a few complaints, and not a game of complaints with a few enjoyable moments.

The only way I'll enjoy it is if it's CE multiplayer with a few bells and whistles. I'm not playing another Reach/H4 with personal powerups and random weapons. That's especially not fun to Forge for because of how big the maps have to be. Space that takes ~7 seconds to walk across takes <4 with Sprint.

So me and EagleBurn are the undefeated champions at Multi-team.

Yup.

champion.gif

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Nutter and I were talking about getting GAF nights up and running again. Looks like you guys overheard us lol. Nice shit

matthieuC

Hey Tashi, my map Boshido is now in my file share. I've placed all spawns/killzones/ordnance, but of course nothing is final nor perfect.
Thanks for the interest!

PS, other people should dl it too :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom