• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dead Simple is the key to quick CSR. No extravagant flash displays. No Halo themed UI. Just a simple and straight forward way to see what you are.

Halo = Simplicity = Halo

That's why Simplex is so good. KIFS.

Fuchsdh

Did anyone get pics from the timeout room?

zKvYZW7.jpg
http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/g.../details/acec637f-4dfd-4dfb-8ee2-db52c75f4153

Sadly the Circlecrazyendersgame map doesn't really photograph well, didn't try any real work on it though. Might need some pan-cam. Or else, it must be experienced.

I would buy a nextbox day one for Halo 2 with upgraded graphics, 60fps, theater mode, spectator mode, full map/gametype editor, upgraded clan support, new file share system, and a good website.
...as would the majority of us, I'm sure.

I would buy a nextbox day one for Halo 2 with upgraded graphics, 60fps, theater mode, spectator mode, full map/gametype editor, upgraded clan support, new file share system, and a good website.

I'd pay upwards of $200 for CE MP in HD with tighter controls. Basically, Anniversary multiplayer, except not Reach.

If Durango/Xbox 8/Whatever launched with a Halo 2 HD remake with Halo 2's multiplayer intact, it's all I'd play until 2017 when the release a Halo 3 HD remake.

Hope you enjoy the Halo 4 map pack instead so as to not split the 5k still left playing the game by then.

I'd pay upwards of $200 for CE MP in HD with tighter controls. Basically, Anniversary multiplayer, except not Reach.
I can't fathom another remake/higher fidelity port that so brazenly deafened itself to what it could have brought that it couldn't have before. It's like if 4J made the XBLA version of Perfect Dark run at an even worse framerate than the N64 one.

If there is a Halo 2 remaster with its MP fully intact I will break my Xbox 360.

to clarify

Would it be because they did it for that and not Halo 1?

Hope you enjoy the Halo 4 map pack instead so as to not split the 5k still left playing the game by then.

Ohhh burnnn

I'd choke a bitch.

Ok if the VGleak rumor is true and there is no always online and 360 add-on for the new Xbox and if there is also Halo 2 remake at launch how many of you will jump on that?

After choking that poor bitch, I'd pick that shitttt up.

wwm0nkey

Ok if the VGleak rumor is true and there is no always online and 360 add-on for the new Xbox and if there is also Halo 2 remake at launch how many of you will jump on that?

Booshka

Only if the power of Kinect 2 allows me to BXR and Double-Shot flawlessly every time.

I can't fathom another remake/higher fidelity port that so brazenly deafened itself to what it could have brought that it couldn't have before. It's like if 4J made the XBLA version of Perfect Dark run at an even worse framerate than the N64 one.

As much as that'd be nice, I'd just prefer to see Halo move back towards that gameplay.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
When Halo 2 anniversary comes out for Durango with MP, I'm going to shit a brick. It'll be like the glory days but without all the cheaters, better netcode and more people with broadband. That's going to be unreal. Add theater or even a spectator mode....and it's a wrap

Akai__

I hate timezones. It's impossible to play with some of you guys and I'm jaelous at the full party, which was going on earlier today. :'(

Pop

When Halo 2 anniversary comes out for Durango with MP, I'm going to shit a brick. It'll be like the glory days but without all the cheaters, better netcode and more people with broadband. That's going to be unreal. Add theater or even a spectator mode....and it's a wrap

aint happening pal

heckfu

Banned
What if Halo 2 anniversary is pushed back to the next xbox just to have a flagship game to fully support the Durango Extended Friendlist/Clan Support Extraordinaire?

Omni

Played a few hours of Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 tonight.
:lol
Dem feels.

Settler is terrible in H4 CTF. Played a game on it earlier and my team was dominating the field, so the other team resorted to camping in their base with shotguns. We actually lost because of it (Had three people including me who bothered to push for flag. When against several people camping in their base it was just a mess and we couldn't bring it out). Still went +24 though, so whatever I guess

finished bio infinity

it was OK, but blew as a shooter which is unfortunate seeing as how dumbed down it's become mechanically within the Shock lineage to facilitate that

I found the halo 4 ost vol 2 on Spotify, I quite like it. Only heard a few tracks but I really wonder why they didnt just put this stuff on vol 1.

So 13 more days until supposedly MS revealing the Durango. If I'm not mistakend.
E3 is coming up soon (Halo on Steam & Halo 2 Anniversary announcement) "Were it so easy".

m23

So 13 more days until supposedly MS revealing the Durango. If I'm not mistakend.
E3 is coming up soon (Halo on Steam & Halo 2 Anniversary announcement) "Were it so easy".

I think that MS event was delayed til May if I'm not mistaken.

edit: beaten

They probably dropped the prototype and had to reschedule. Also why reveal in May if E3 is around the corner? Hmm..

Or that the reveal date rumors were wrong? It's no longer in prototype phase, it's way past that. Developers are already making games for it. There's no going back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom