• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT17| We Flew Out Members To Make This OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Last episode of Thrones:

jCuMT2ttk3PtZ.png

Lawd have mercy.
R0LSQ3r.gif

Ghazi

I'm expecting the nextbox reveal to be very underwhelming. They've already CoDified most of their core exclusives. So there really won't be anything too unique there (probably) unless they show off those rumored IP's.

I doubt we get H2A.. at least not yet.

If anything at all, I expect something similar to ODST (New SP built upon Halo 4 engine + Halo 4 MP with new maps, etc.)

I think its more likely well hear something about H2A then its likely that Jurrasic Park 4 is any good, dinosaur guy.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
speaking of which, MrGlobalHD uploaded 500+ new gameplays of classic MLG Halo 2/Halo 3.

One of my favorite games in Halo 2 with Carbon coming back (41-29) from Storm Ventures on Beaver Creek TS. I miss this game SO MUCH.

I was speaking to Ghost about this the other day. super hyped to watch these old matches.

Also have been getting reports of Onyx being busted and glitched in MM for some. Happened in the conversion. will let people know when it can be fixed.

^ All of the Kirbys should have been eaten by Dinosaurs. Ugh.

Don't kick a franchise while it's down. The pain :(

I know. =(

I hope whatever drama happened behind the scenes works out for the better.

They even had the original Hawaii locations reserved. (visitor center, etc.)

So two guys and myself were running for the Rocket launcher, the first dude picks up the rocket,I picked up his bolshot and the third one picked my plasma pistol. The third dude rages and betray the first dude then the first one booted the third guy from the match and I get the Rocket Launcher, profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom