• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT19| 793 Posts, And None Worth Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebula

My main man from another clam, Alzarahn, made that. He too is a CC now. Think he may have remade that map in H4. Not sure though.

He did and I looked around it. I'm kind of glad it never went onto MM though as Halo 4 would have butchered my memory of that map. Nice to know he made it to CC. Blueprint being that important step on the ladder again :)

I forgot how unfair teams versus randoms in COD Hardcore is.

I got deliberately spawn trapped on the Flood level and I got to see the guy every time he shot me. It was like playing a modded level from Halo 2.

If you need carrying in Ghosts XB1 all you have to do is ask.

Homeboyd

He did and I looked around it. I'm kind of glad it never went onto MM though as Halo 4 would have butchered my memory of that map. Nice to know he made it to CC. Blueprint being that important step on the ladder again :)
BP would still be active if they hadn't changed B.net so much. I never got used to it and tons of people (including myself) bailed on the site once it did. I'm sure I could grow to like it, but I didn't give it much of a chance and everyone quit running customs after Reach.

Miss that place and those games. A lot.

Mistel

Banned
My main man from another clam, Alzarahn, made that. He too is a CC now. Think he may have remade that map in H4. Not sure though.
That's where my reach screen shot came from, they have loads of asphalt ones on Bungie I would as well if I made a map. Its a shame there isn't a way to browse screen shot by gamer tag on way point, other wise I could post some halo 4 version screenshots that I saw ages ago :(.

sorry ladies : /
4. I just dont know, I dont know.
long nail's and controller's don't mix at all :'(. To fix 4. it requires pain, misery and suffering of the claw.

I never liked bumper jumper as a layout the default for reach and anniversary was quite nice layout to use.

Nebula

BP would still be active if they hadn't changed B.net so much. I never got used to it and tons of people (including myself) bailed on the site once it did. I'm sure I could grow to like it, but I didn't give it much of a chance and everyone quit running customs after Reach.

Same here. Probably the last community I got really into playing with. Bnet is a pretty crap place to be honest. The site makes absolutely no sense to me and I've tried to use it. I'm just going to have to deal with it when Destiny comes along though.

nillapuddin

Bumper Jumper should be default in the next Halo.

dillonpredator.gif

Blueprint.
pouring-out-liquor.gif

Yup, I had a lot of fun playing customs with the BP crew... hopefully H5 brings fun to customs back.

Nebula

Threads got me all depressed and I just learned that I'm going to have Chinese for dinner instead of Cheese and bean toasties.

:(

On that note, we should have a halogaf manboob-to-nonmanboob census. We know for sure kyle, booties and I have them, but who else does? Speak up now while the getting's good!

Nebula

I checked my HDD for Reach stuff and there was nothing there. I then remembered that I got a new console and did a transfer between my old one and new one. I also remembered that I unticked Reach.

I have all that footage on my old HDD I think. I just have to find it.

nillapuddin

I have an extra Project Spark beta code. Any of you nerds want it send me a PM and I'll give it away when I get home tonight. (must have Win 8.1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom