• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT19| 793 Posts, And None Worth Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebula

jesus christ biggy

AND KARL DAMN IT

whatever. i'm with nebula, jet pack sucks especially when there's no custom button mapping and it doesnt work on bumper jumper.

also, more people get bf4 on xbone https://skydrive.live.com/redir?res...28&authkey=!AE8mJMOc8J1oZfY&ithint=video,.mp4

I'm considering getting an Xbox One next month. I was really into getting a PS4 but so far it's not offered anything other than the obvious power difference. I'll have a PC though so power doesn't matter that much. I'm way to integrated into the Xbox Live network to just drop it and move to PSN. Kinect 2.0 sounds pretty boss as well.

Speedy has converted me somewhat.

Omni

jesus christ biggy

AND KARL DAMN IT

whatever. i'm with nebula, jet pack sucks especially when there's no custom button mapping and it doesnt work on bumper jumper.

also, more people should get bf4 on xbone https://skydrive.live.com/redir?res...28&authkey=!AE8mJMOc8J1oZfY&ithint=video,.mp4
That's the weirdest loadout that I've seen on the MTAR. Those iron sights are completely redundant when you have a 1x Coyote. If you're engaging people so close that ADS is slowing you down, then you should be hip firing with a green laser sight.

IMO. It's how I use it. Haha

Madness

That's the weirdest loadout that I've seen on the MTAR. Those iron sights are completely redundant when you have a 1x Coyote. If you're engaging people so close that ADS is slowing you down, then you should be hip firing with a green laser sight.

This post is all the evidence you need for why Halo doesn't need ADS/custom sights.

heckfu

Banned

No, that's a good point. Is the MTAR accurate with hipfire + laser sight?

Speedy has converted me somewhat.

That's it. My role on NeoGAF is complete.

I must ascend now.

6eec7f336f7c82b45336c0264b640800.gif

Nah, but the Xbox One is pretty chill, I'm sure you'll like it. Have fun with it man.

daedalius

Cheddar still clogging up every page responding to everything I see.

Borderlands 2 is amazing, I hope Destiny is a lot like it, but better.

blamite

I can't think of the map that was based on this concept art.

Seems like it could have turned into the interior of the cave from the Warrens level? That'd be my best guess anyway. I can't remember any other big caves like that anywhere in the game...

8BXfJKIl.png

Reminder that 343 made really good levels for the second half of Spartan Ops and they should make all the multiplayer maps themselves from now on instead of outsourcing them to the lowest bidder.

Nebula

Xbox One better deliver something more along the lines of those concept arts. Imagine looking out over the level in that first picture in game. Dayum.

Mistel

Banned
I think it was Apex. The map was intended to be bigger according to David Ellis.
That would support blamites idea of it being Warren's and yours of it being Apex. They must have been really big before being divided up like that, we need big maps like that in the next halo.

Vico

Concept for, I think, one of the Spartan Ops maps. It was scaled down.

He added another one today (nothing really new, though, looks like the older ones, with the mushroom-like structures):
tumblr_mzgeq7Mpck1qzddu2o1_1280.jpg

I can't believe we're still discovering new concept arts for Halo 4.
I swear they must have made thousands.

Edit: just realised this one was already made public

Guns in BF4 are all about feel, some people destroy with a certain gun but i can't use it for toffee, but give me the M416 and my A91 and everyone dies.

Sorry this sucks for a new page.

Remember when Halo was fun, good times.

Conquest and Rush are the worst bf4 modes.

Obliteration, defuse and tdm 4 laif

Edit:I hate vehicles
You hate vehicles?

Go back to CoD!!1111! (Joke)

Rush doesn't seem to be the same in BF4 i don't think the maps are made for it like they used to be.

Obliteration is a great addition though.

Nebula

Is it me, or do 343 love pulling out the 'legacy tech' card whenever it comes to doing anything for any Halo game other than 4?

Some little updates on Sabotage.

The gametype is being rebuilt again from scratch, it's no longer two different gametypes, instead it's a single one called Sabotage with an "Style" option added on top.

Style lets you choose between symmetrical and asymmetrical play.

Chettlar

Banned
I don't think they are able to be viewed, honestly I never even tried so I maybe wrong.

Should be gears of Jurassic halo theft auto 5:p.

Why stop there? Ratchet and Clank: God of Gears of War of Jurassic Call of Halo theft Auto Duty 5.

I would buy it.

Does Master Chief day actually mean anything? It'd be awesome if somebody from 343 did something about it imo

Conquest and Rush are the worst bf4 modes.

Obliteration, defuse and tdm 4 laif

Edit:I hate vehicles

But conquest and rush are battlefield core games while the others ones are COD mechanics, I agree on Conquest, its really chaotic with 64 players running around. (I like domination)

Some little updates on Sabotage.

The gametype is being rebuilt again from scratch, it's no longer two different gametypes, instead it's a single one called Sabotage with an "Style" option added on top.

Style lets you choose between symmetrical and asymmetrical play.

I am still mad I couldnt play Sabotage.

Mistel

Banned
Europe is the worst
Adopt the metric system already and we can work towards the correct calendar as well :p.

I would have played on customs if I could have, I've found my old TV so I could use that once someone gets it down for me. Then I can play customs :).

El_Chino

Hey guys. So I randomly started thinking about Halo 5 being 60fps and all, then I wondered...is there any 60fps shooters in recent memory that doesn't have ADS and was it good? I only ask because I really don't want ADS in Halo ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom