• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT19| 793 Posts, And None Worth Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuchsdh

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO START! ONLY TWO MORE MINUTES!!!

C'MON!!!

26XtFRN.gif
People read the Twitch chats?

Agreed, I really loved Anniversary but the atmosphere felt different due to some of the visual changes. Sometimes for the better but sometimes for the worse.

On a side note, sideshow's Master Chief just started shipping. It looks fantastic
IMG_5011_zpsf735e66c.jpg

and for size ref
aw shit that means i should be getting mine soon!

belushy

Banned
Stream seems cool how they're talking about Halo. More of this going forward.

Bi-weekly streams similar to what Team Dakota did with Project Spark would be cool. Even if it isn't about Halo 5 directly, maybe just play weekly on Halo 4 or Spartan Assault with people.

Tawpgun

Cool. I'll, umm, invade your planet with intersectional anti-oppression politics. Wait, the White Knight Guild Handbook says we're not allowed to invade.

Edit : And on a totally different note, I really wish the Forerunners would have remained an ancient mystery. Maybe I could grow to like them, but with the direction Halo 4 took, I'm not so sure.

Fool proof plan!

IHaveIce

Banned
Please just stop to ruin this franchise any further, just drop it and make a new IP where you can live all those horrible ideas.

343 has no idea how to run a game and playlists.

Start from scratch microsoft, just form new teams ,till a new company makes something that will be the next Halo CE

You are permanently banned from talking in 343industries
HMMM and I didn't even write anything today.

Please just stop to ruin this franchise any further, just drop it and make a new IP where you can live all those horrible ideas.

343 has no idea how to run a game and playlists.

Start from scratch microsoft, just form new teams ,till a new company makes something that will be the next Halo CE

remember when they had a traditional Halo 4 and scrapped it? thats the people we have working on Halo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom