• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT19| 793 Posts, And None Worth Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching this stream and hearing future plans, I'm so so disappointed what Halo has become.

However, I'm finally getting real excitement for destiny after hearing their vague plans in regards to MP: Destiny's Competitive MP Brief Interview

EDIT: Okay, glad I'm not the only one having a meltdown.

sounds like no multiplayer unless you play campaign..and I can't talk to random people unless they're in my system chat...uh can I turn that off?

sounds like no multiplayer unless you play campaign..and I can't talk to random people unless they're in my system chat...uh can I turn that off?

I'm okay with the first thing, it's a new type of game, so just jumping into MP probably wouldn't work well within their system mechanics/what they're going to try to do with MP.

But yeah that second thing, given it has good reasons, could get irritating as it shuts down social interaction unless you invite them to your fireteam, will have to learn more i suppose.

In this interview: more of BS Angel and Bravo's awkward sexual tension. And Josh's miserable life.

TheOddOne

Everyone leave the stream when the Josh "wheelchair Spartan" Holmes interview starts
jr9YFBSke3Eyt.png

I'm not surprised Josh doesn't say Titanfall or Destiny when he mentions upcoming games he's excited for.

Hates FPS' confirmed (then again, yeah my hype train for those hasn't left the station either)

man you must be eating up this Holmes interview

U WOT MATE? Why would I A) SLRP Josh or B) tune out a background tab while I work?

Do you even know which Halo's I played the most? Have you ever read my posts at Waypoint? I and many other mods aren't SLRPS we in fact maturely criticise Halo 4. Don't confuse enforcing MS/343i forum rules with personal subjectivity. Pffft why am I typing this reply...

Just to round out this fantastic page of Halo appreciation here's a lovely guy's PM over at Bnet...

8xR4WM3.gif

Ragnacok On Flames friend of yours?
I kid mate

We should do a kickstarter to make HolaGAF Studios

Bugs FPS and a deep meta game confirmed :)

Ozzy, you think the Anniversary playlist was like CE. Any criticism against you is warranted.

:]

This is known but to be fair I did say it's 70-95% on the money and given the resources/engine they had to shoe horn it into I think they did a pretty decent job. I understand the pistol was a ways off.

This is known but to be fair I did say it's 70-95% on the money and given the resources/engine they had to shoe horn it into I think they did a pretty decent job. I understand the pistol was a ways off.

You and your percentages/excuses for poor gameplay design lol

The playlists are nothing like CE, don't get stabbed.

Don't think I've played Ricochet, it doesn't look too bad, but watching this just reminds how much I don't like the pace of Halo 4.
Just looks like everyone is on speed without a second of downtime, which even 4 v 4 on The Pit would have.

It's nice to see them poking fun and being chatty in a kind of relaxed way, some of them seem to have a really good rapport e.g. Kiki & Quinn

Yeah the atmosphere at 343 seems to be rather positive and fun. This could be our community if they just stopped being control freaks and let us free..

They're obviously pretty chill people, I just wish they handled things differently ;\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom