• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT19| 793 Posts, And None Worth Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

nillapuddin

they want their own label for halo...
Think about it, if they're going to change the design for things like the jackals again then it'll be in this game.

to be fair, they have done an extensive amount of damage control about jackals, stating that there are different species and sub-species of them (skirmishers, birds, godzillas)

Im sure it originated for artistic reasons, but it does make sense now

The whole, "Storm" group, works well for what it is, and the post-Human-Covenant war with all of the allegiances is covered well in the Kilo-Five trilogy.

All of the former covenant species have their place in the post War era and it seems to fit what Id expect

funny.gif

I'm just having fun on Twitter chill a bit

Although the middle tweet was genuine and I actually felt like sending that out to the guys at Microsoft to show appreciation. All the other 20 tweets are exaggeration and a joke between me and a friend. I even made a tweet before the empowering spamming making it clear what I was doing.

Why do I even have to justify what I put on my Twitter? :p Haha, seriously guys if you don't like it, unfollow me or something, and don't just give it more attention. XD

Madness

THERE ARE THOSE WHO SAID THIS DAY WOULD NEVER COME... WHAT ARE THEY TO SAY NOW! SEAHAWKS ARE CHAMPS! DANGE'RUSS WILSON! I WISH I WAS IN SEATTLE RIGHT NOW.

Hey you try being a Life Long Raider's fan! Sucks when you know from the beginning you have no chance!

Last year I picked the 49ners as my team, and in 2012 I picked the Patriots. Excuse me for being so excited that the team I supported finally won!

Frankie, at least you're guaranteed to sell 7 copies of Halo 5!
I feel this gif is very apt for describing the Speedy-Microsoft relationship, guess who's who:
mmqygn.gif

I feel mean now, so don't take what I'm saying seriously Speedy, just like I've never taken your tweets seriously
Good, because I don't actually own 7 Xbox Ones. ;P My household actually owns more PS4s than Xbox Ones, as it currently stands.

The only loser in my household is the Wii U, though. ;P

FyreWulff

Yeah I knew you where going to bring that up, but what about the complaints from the get go? But to be fair if I made that map I would gave denied all involvement with it, a blast from the past but my favorite coment about cragmire.

Hey Fuchsdh are you going to keep Gui as your avatar?

I read every single post about it and the posts on Waypoint and made updates to the map as I went along, and discussed the map with players on Waypoint.. I also went into the File Browser in Reach and did searches for films on Spire and downloaded any films I saw on Cragmire of real MM games and watched them to see what people did and any issues that cropped up there, since they do act differently if it's not a testing environment. I was on top of the map's feedback constantly.

The Seahawks cut off my nap early tonight so now I need to catch up.

Ghazi

I read every single post about it and the posts on Waypoint and made updates to the map as I went along, and discussed the map with players on Waypoint.. I also went into the File Browser in Reach and did searches for films on Spire and downloaded any films I saw on Cragmire of real MM games and watched them to see what people did and any issues that cropped up there, since they do act differently if it's not a testing environment. I was on top of the map's feedback constantly.

Best first post ever?

Personally I love the map, in fact it's titanic fun the only thing I would change would be the gauss hog spawn times but they are already being changed so it's all good.

The helmet looks a little off, but I think the CEA cover is awesome personally. Nothing like selective use of color to make things pop.

Ah, it's February isn't it? I will have to reliquish this classy mug soon then...

It's fake pic Feb, so you can actually keep it haha.

Fuchsdh

Yeah, but not without reason.

Also, Gui, what drugs were you snorting in this pic?

The helmet looks a little off, but I think the CEA cover is awesome personally. Nothing like selective use of color to make things pop.

Ah, it's February isn't it? I will have to reliquish this classy mug soon then...

Ramirez

I have avatars of you, heckfu, Gabo, Ghaleon, and Stinkles all lined up, ready for use as well. :p

gbODxw3.jpg

Hey you try being a Life Long Raider's fan! Sucks when you know from the beginning you have no chance!

Last year I picked the 49ners as my team, and in 2012 I picked the Patriots. Excuse me for being so excited that the team I supported finally won![/spoiler]

"Life long Raiders fan" picks the 49ers as his next logical team choice. Christ.

belushy

Banned
That was such an unexpected Super Bowl lol. Peyton playing like Eli, and that Seattle defense is just a big brick wall. Grats to all the Seahawk fans out there.

KK Frankie, the Hawks won, now drops some deets of Halo 5 since you're in an extra good mood.

edit: Damn, Fracas has me saying deets. deets deets deets. Funny word to say in my head and type.

12281171903_61b6915a4b_o_d.png

So mid season

mj-laughing.gif

Seriously why are you guys so intent on making a big deal out of nothing. Hahaha. It's like some weird hunt to be right when I honestly don't even care. XD

I decided on the Seahawks months ago because I was indeed enjoying their games and I was influenced by Mike's, Frankie's and other's Microsoft employee's support for the Seahawk. Like I haven't admit this before lol. Not entirely mid-season, but It was a slow climb from "These guys are pretty good" to "Well... pretty damn sure their going to make it and win! I'm confident enough to bet money!". And yes, this all started because I saw many people (from Microsoft mostly) supporting the Seahawks while I heard nothing about the other teams. lol

Sai-kun

Banned
Thank you for everything, @Microsoft. Tweet from my @WindowsPhone, watching from my @Xbox One, keeping up with my @Windows 8 PC #empowering

Thank you for everything, @Microsoft. Tweet from my @WindowsPhone, watching from my @Xbox One, keeping up with my @Windows 8 PC #empowering

Although the middle tweet was genuine and I actually felt like sending that out to the guys at Microsoft to show appreciation. All the other 20 tweets are exaggeration and a joke between me and a friend. I even made a tweet before the empowering spamming making it clear what I was doing.

I literally just posted this like... 10 posts above your post Sai. ;P

Microsoft released a commercial about their products, and the impact and empowering it has on our society, and I agree with their commercial. Microsoft basically provides all my connectivity online, from me using their Phone OS and product to stay connected and chat with friends, family, and you guys, to me using their Computer OS to do the same thing, and me using their gaming console for my entertainment purposes. I felt like showing my gratuity by leaving them a small gift, my words of thanks, for their products. That was literally what the whole tweet was. Telling and showcasing how I use their products daily, and how they empowered me.

but nah, I'm such a fool and a shill, who cares? Right? :p

Sai-kun

Banned
I literally just posted this like... 10 posts above your post Sai. ;P

Microsoft released a commercial about their products, and the impact and empowering it has on our society, and I agree with their commercial. Microsoft basically provides all my connectivity online, from me using their Phone OS and product to stay connected and chat with friends, family, and you guys, to me using their Computer OS to do the same thing, and me using their gaming console for my entertainment purposes. I felt like showing my gratuity by leaving them a small gift, my words of thanks, for their products.

but nah, I'm such a fool and a shill, who cares? Right? :p

This Post Brought To You By the Microsoft Xbox One™, The All-in-One Entertainment System

Ghazi

I'd like to publicly apologize for this quote:

I have avatars of you, heckfu, Gabo, Ghaleon, and Stinkles all lined up, ready for use as well. :p

Which was weird, unfunny, unnecessary, and awkward.

Period.

Anyone playing Halo tonight?

Found an old headset in a closet at my parent's house. I want to hop on and see if it works.
Prehaps, not sure what I'm doing after my GF gets off work. Ultra slow day apparently... kind of a duh, but I don't know why they didn't reduce shifts.

mj-laughing.gif

Seriously why are you guys so intent on making a big deal out of nothing. Hahaha. It's like some weird hunt to be right when I honestly don't even care. XD

I decided on the Seahawks months ago because I was indeed enjoying their games and I was influenced by Mike's, Frankie's and other's Microsoft employee's support for the Seahawk. Like I haven't admit this before lol. Not entirely mid-season, but It was a slow climb from "These guys are pretty good" to "Well... pretty damn sure their going to make it and win! I'm confident enough to bet money!". And yes, this all started because I saw many people (from Microsoft mostly) supporting the Seahawks while I heard nothing about the other teams. lol
"You're not laughing at me because I'm laughing too HAHAHA."

I think that cover would be waaay better with Prinz Eugene's BR concept instead.
Yay me. Honestly I think it would just feel weird not to have an SMG on the cover but I guess they did change the anniversary cover to the Magnum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom