• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT19| 793 Posts, And None Worth Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOddOne

Oh god now the Tashi ceiling will be mandatory for all players. Nobody will ever see more then a triple kill ever again.
What if it actually became a medal in the next game?
staredog.gif

So tashi got hired?

That means speedy should be getting a call from Microsoft soon enough.

I'm bout to start crusading for companies that I have no affiliation with on Internet forums so that I'll get a job after a couple years.

The thing about a Tashi, it's got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When it comes at you with a BR, it doesn't seem to be livin'...until he dongs on you, and those black eyes roll over white.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Next time on "People who have too much time on their hands", we explore sticking it to the man who disrespects females in a game lobby.
As if you've never gone out of your way to troll people in Halo. I've seen the Zealot spawn trap vids, lol.

And did Tashi really get hired?

Been lurking posting now and then for a while but thought i'd do one of these.

How long have you been a member of NeoGAF? How long have you lurked?
Probably about a year, i lurk a lot and post now and then.

How old are you? What country or state are you posting from? (Optional)
A/S/L then ;), 33/M/UK Kent/London to be specific.

How long have you been a Halo fan? Have you played all the games?
Since CE, i bought an Xbrick on the back of the first CE adverts and played that game into the ground, Mainly spent Halo 2 playing snipers before i joined a Bungie group for Halo 3 and found some great friends.

What mode do you spend most of your time in?
Multiplayer

What is your favorite playlist?
Snipers or Objective

Help us get to know you better. (Optional)
I know Sikamikanico in RL i know he lurks/posts here now and then. Used to post on Bungie.net back in the Halo 3 days under the same name. As for other games, anything really, the PGR series has a special place in my heart and i hate MS for going with Forza (which i despise) over it, although Forza Horizon was a great game and gave me hope arcade racers aren't dead.

I also have a Xbox One and i'm really looking forward to Titanfall next month.

Which bungie group? Do I know you ?

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
I wonder if Tashi is moving in with the rest of the test team. At this point I imagine their place is equal part Real World and Animal House.

Fuse is the first iteration of the Search and Destroy gamemode from the Call Of Duty franchise brought to halo.

In this mode there are two teams, defenders and attackers. Scattered around the map there are active sites the attackers must plant the bomb in, the objective of the defenders is to protect their sites and defuse planted bombs before the bomb detonates.

The match will end if any of the following conditions is met:
- All players on a team are dead or waiting to respawn.
- Attackers plant and succesfully detonate a site.
- Defenders succesfully defuse a planted bomb*.

*even when the whole team is dead or waiting to respawn

Fuse options:

-Active Sites: control how many active sites will appear on the map, default is 2 with a minimum of one.

-Bomb FuseTime: time the bomb carrier must manipulate the bomb to plant it.

-Bomb Defuse Time: time a defender must manipulate the bomb to desactivate it.

-Bomb Detonation Time: after the bomb is activated how much time there's left before the bomb explodes.

-Site Alert: if enabled the defenders will get a heads up when a site is under attack, it'll also specify which site is under attack.

-Sprint: enable or disable sprint for all players.

-Alternative Settings: enable this option for low kill times and a more fast paced gameplay, just like in...

Fuse player traits set:

-Fuse Traits: traits applied to an attacker planting a bomb.

-Defuse Traits: raits applied to a defender defusing the bomb.

-Bomb Carrier Traits: traits applied to a player carrying the bomb.

-Alternative Traits: traits applied to all players if Alternative Settings is enabled.

To learn more about Fuse and how to make maps compatible with the gametype follow this link.

Download Fuse 1.0

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder if Tashi is moving in with the rest of the test team. At this point I imagine their place is equal part Real World and Animal House.
Duuuuuude, congrats Tashi! Are you still gonna do HaloGAF radio? Would that even be allowed under the GAF terms of service?

Mr Fish

Neo Member
Hey guys, this is my first post on NeoGaf, and I have some videos from a tournament that I recently ran that I'd like to share with you guys. I just don't know if I should post it in this dedicated Halo thread, or some other place. So I figured I'd ask what the general etiquette is here for posting something like that, rather than posting some tournament videos in the wrong section of this site. If people are cool with it, then I'll post them on here. I'm just looking for some feedback and what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom