• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT19| 793 Posts, And None Worth Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOddOne

Would you mind if I use it? I take it mine was a bit too risque?
Ha ha, no I was joking around. I think it is fine.

jbmTNWYazRMiQ4.png
jbdgfd7iZTIu4x.png

Booties

Banned
Lol Booties is cruising into another ban.

I honestly don't get it and I want to know. Why spend so much on hardware if you can't play online? xbl is cheap and yearly codes are frequently discounted. People who beg for 3 day passes should be getting banned imo.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Starting to dig Titanfall. It totally feels like CoD with mechs, but it's still fun. The movement is great. A Halo game with Titanfall movement would be really interesting.

Yesterday, Havok gave me a spare Titanfall beta key for Xbox One.

My key finally came in the mail today. First person here to correctly describe Tashi's hairstyle gets a PM.

Mistel

Banned
Well, just because it appears to be a gimmick to you and some others, doesnt mean its unanimous, I know that my household is certainly glad it came bundled.
It's mainly due to being probably not the target audience, I just don't think it offers much value for money. But If you have people who actually use it then sure I can see it being of value.

I honestly don't get it and I want to know. Why spend so much on hardware if you can't play online? xbl is cheap and yearly codes are frequently discounted. People who beg for 3 day passes should be getting banned imo.

Yeah, gotta love being a outsider of the US prices.

Mistel

Banned
Yeah, gotta love being a outsider of the US prices.
$67 is what i pay based on conversion rates, it sucks.

Complex, settler and vortex match making really pull out all the stops with the worse maps in the game for btb. Dedi's for halo can't happen soon enough...

Homeboyd

How long does the beta last? I could try it out when I get back. Is it only for the one or 360 too?

Getting married in 2 weeks... Consider it a wedding present. Thanks in advance.

Welcome back booties. The fuck Kyle been?

#saturdaygetfaded

Dub117

How long does the beta last? I could try it out when I get back. Is it only for the one or 360 too?

Getting married in 2 weeks... Consider it a wedding present. Thanks in advance.

Welcome back booties. The fuck Kyle been?

#saturdaygetfaded
Until tuesday i believe there is no beta for 360, you want it for x1?

JohnyRL

Banned
Just regained by breath from all the girly screaming and dancing from finally having my GAF account activated.

Hey guys. I'm Johnny. As excited as I am, I couldn't have had my account activated at a more stressfully eventful period in my life. Glad to join the discussion whenever I can though.

Edit: Whoops.

Nebula

I think that game broke Matchmaking Storm.

Just regained by breath from all the girly screaming and dancing from finally having my GAF accounts activated.

Hey guys. I'm Johnny. As excited as I am, I couldn't have had my account activated at a more stressfully eventful period in my life. Glad to join the discussion whenever I can though.

Nice knowing you Johnny.

belushy

Banned
Just regained by breath from all the girly screaming and dancing from finally having my GAF accounts activated.

Welcome Johny.

Homeboyd

It seems like only yesterday, we were testing Affinity for submission to matchmaking

Still have tons of new content to sort through on Blueprint?
Haha I know. Miss those days man... I really do.

Mann I haven't been on BP in a minute! There's probably tons of maps there. Don't like b.next... At all :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom