• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT19| 793 Posts, And None Worth Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. I didn't pick up that m0nkey was kidding.

I don't think he was joking since he wasn't really aware I was on this site in addition to youtube. Who knows!

Speaking of who knows what is going on with these H2A Rumors. Does anyone think that what Chief's voice actor said was a way to cover up his leak or was he genuinely just going off of the rumors when he said what he said?

You joined 3 day before me finally I know another person from my wave...

And now I know someone as well =)
I wasn't even aware of this wave system in any fluent detail till yesterday.

Omni

MS has been awfully quiet about the whole thing... At this point I don't think anyone knows what's going on. I think their reluctance to give the upcoming Halo game a name says it all, though.

But then it's like are we supposed to believe that Halo 3 and 4 are being ported over to X1 too? The leaker said that as well

JohnyRL

Banned
If anyone that follows Halo is not already a bitter and disillusioned Halo fan, then you are just delusional.

I'm pretty bitter.

Population drop is clear. It isn't even about pleasing us anymore. If 343 wants to keep making the same kinds of money Bungie did with their darling IP, they need to return to the winning formula.

Frankie and the rest,
Strip off all the crap. Leave it naked. There's a beautiful body lying beneath, but its covered in a bunch ugly, giant piercings, make up and awful clothing. Let the world see it as it was born. Let it shine.

And also strip down Halo too, I guess.

Omni

Do you need DLC for customs?

I haven't got around to downloading the final map pack that came with the Limited Edition and the one with the Pit remake yet

cherry vodka? I always wanted to drink Bacardi piña colada

bacardi_pina_colada_daiquiri.jpg

Fuchsdh

Do you need DLC for customs?

I haven't got around to downloading the final map pack that came with the Limited Edition and the one with the Pit remake yet

If you've got them, download them, you've got the time. And make sure you grab the free Forge Island if you haven't as well.

Halogaf girls represent lol, the more of us the merrier, providing you like btb?(not that it's a requirement just checking)

Zoo something?

Would not have guessed you were also a girl but I don't know may people on gaf anyway =P

Yep I love BTB. One of my favorite game types in Halo alongside most objective stuff.

Mistel

Banned
o ya jewzoo. I kno dat gai
Word is that he's still among us and speedy likes his sister... And wants to use his finisher from halogaf smash bros:
Speedy pilots an XBOX HUEG WUN and finishes by spewing a mysterious, milky-white coolant
this is a joke just in case.

Would not have guessed you were also a girl but I don't know may people on gaf anyway =P

Yep I love BTB. One of my favorite game types in Halo alongside most objective stuff.
Not sure anyone did before I told them. I don't think Claudia Cardinale when she was young and hot, scantily clad gives much away.

Maybe we could play btb sometime?

Word is that he's still among us and speedy likes his sister... And wants to use his finisher from halogaf smash bros:

Well with a name like Speedy Blue Dude at least we know it'll be over with sooner rather than later.

Not sure anyone did before I told them. I don't think Claudia Cardinale when she was young and hot, scantily clad gives much away.

Aren't you a little girly for a stormtrooper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom