• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT19| 793 Posts, And None Worth Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like a new, non-Halo 4 game to play. Remakes are cute, but I honestly don't expect Halo 2's multiplayer to make a return. Maybe I don't have enough info, but I expect ported maps to H4 with a Halo 2 movement/limited weapon/no shitty ordnance playlist.

I'd like a new, non-Halo 4 game to play. Remakes are cute, but I honestly don't expect Halo 2's multiplayer to make a return. Maybe I don't have enough info, but I expect ported maps to H4 with a Halo 2 movement/limited weapon/no shitty ordnance playlist.

They'd have to port H4 to the bone though, wouldn't it be easier to just port H2 mp?

I was in Target yesterday just browsing the movies section and these two sorority sister blondes walk by and I overhear what they're saying.

"You know what, I just want to buy an Xbox like right now."
"Why?"
"Did you ever play Halo 2? It was fucking awesome. So many hot guys used to play it. I haven't played Halo in forever. Do people still play Halo?"
"oh my gawd, you play video games."
"Yeah all I'd need is an Xbox, Halo 2, and that Xbox...thing that lets you play online. That's not too much money. Let's go see how much it is."

Then they left. About five minutes later I saw them leaving carrying an Xbox One and a bag with like 3-4 games in it. Rich 10/10 blonde biddies I swear. Halo 2 Anniversary confirmed.
That is so sexy.

SOMEONE GIVE ME AN ANTONIO BANDERAS GIF TO POST ASAP.

FatMarshall

Neo Member
oh yeah, forgot about that. Still, it seems odd to hang their baby out to dry like that, despite the extremely low population of H4's multiplayer.

There's no point in investing anything else into that game. There's a horrendous lack of interest from players for Halo 4, and I don't think they would want to expand on that. Porting Halo 4 to the Xbox One for H2A's MP wouldn't be that great of a move either.

Why wouldn't H2A just be on Xbox One anyway? I can imagine that they would use Halo 5 beta textures or something quite similar for it, even the MP.

Woorloog

Banned
So. Halo 2 Legendary. Nowhere near as difficult as it was before, like i suspected. Meh.
That said, i abuse the noob combo though so...
Cheap though, the player can't take but one-two body shots or so regardless of weapon meaning you're dead once your shields are gone, and they go fast.
And it feels like Halo 2 has even less checkpoints than Halo CE.

EDIT "We got Jackals on the courtyard!"

Nowise10

So. Halo 2 Legendary. Nowhere near as difficult as it was before, like i suspected. Meh.
That said, i abuse the noob combo though so...
Cheap though, the player can't take but one-two body shots or so regardless of weapon meaning you're dead once your shields are gone, and they go fast.
And it feels like Halo 2 has even less checkpoints than Halo CE.

EDIT "We got Jackals on the courtyard!"

You still have 10 levels left to go bra. If you play the game without tricking, its pretty friggin tough still.

When I'm single, I've gotten comfortable enough to approach and flirt with random girls, and they usually love it. I'm sure that the social awkwardness ratio is much lower than some people expect on this forum.

ExWife and I had a fun conversation about that the other night. I think Eugn was on at the same time. There are certainly some hilarious awkward users here and there are certainly some Rico-suave people who can pillage villages of women and men. EW was saying nobody gets any while I said that it was more than one would think.

How hot were said sorority sisters Fubar?

Skeptic girl was 10/10 Halo fan was 9/10

I'm expecting this but hoping not. A full blown remake of Halo 2 with the multiplayer would certainly be awesome. I expect them to add some things into the remake perhaps as experimentation before implementing some things into Halo 5.

It's way more lopsided in my favor. I think I've pointed out maybe 4-5 dudes in our two years together. She's easily in the 40s-50s range. Most of them milfs. It works out.
m'dude, she clearly wants to share you with another female.. Casually ask for her thoughts on breasts (Trust Me™, it's a good baseline) and see how she responds. Here are only a few quick breakdowns based on her response:
  • Casual: She wants it.
  • Giddy: She definitely wants it.
  • Cautious: May take some work, but she wants it.
  • Disgusted: She questions it.
    But still wants it.
    Ask again at a later date. If same results, see Cautious. If improvement, she wants it.​
  • No response: You finally asking her this either shocks or disappoints (only in the sense that it took you so long to ask) her. Either way, both reactions mean she wants it.
  • The only way she doesn't want it is if she's cheating on you. In that case, break up with her immediately and don't push for details. Find that Golden Oreo and complete the process of double stuffing for maximum profit.

ExWife and I had a fun conversation about that the other night. I think Eugn was on at the same time. There are certainly some hilarious awkward users here and there are certainly some Rico-suave people who can pillage villages of women and men. EW was saying nobody gets any while I said that it was more than one would think.
I vaguely remember that... GAFers run the whole spectrum, since there are just a huge amount of users, but the weird off-topic threads are definitely what make GAF GAF. Still, it's video game website with a high barrier to entry, so the population is definitely skewed towards, uh, really cool and hip non-gender specific persons.

m'dude, she clearly wants to share you with another female.. Casually ask for her thoughts on breasts (Trust Me™, it's a good baseline) and see how she responds. Here are only a few quick breakdowns based on her response:

We've actually talked about that a lot and she wants to do it.

We just don't know when/how to take that next step. I'll definitely be sure to rush onto gaf and make a thread about it the minute I've succeeded though.

I vaguely remember that... GAFers run the whole spectrum, since there are just a huge amount of users, but the weird off-topic threads are definitely what make GAF GAF. Still, it's video game website with a high barrier to entry, so the population is definitely skewed towards, uh, really cool and hip non-gender specific persons.

Thought you were on but maybe got off whole we were talking about it. Only lasted like a game lobby + one game. Social awkwardness is fun. Especially when it's other people.

We've actually talked about that a lot and she wants to do it.

We just don't know when/how to take that next step. I'll definitely be sure to rush onto gaf and make a thread about it the minute I've succeeded though.
I got you covered man.

EDITS: No responses after a few mins. Not looking good breh..
As far as threesomes go double the pairs of breasts quadruple the fun, based on my experience.
I don't believe stories on the internet without pics linking to videos.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
I got you covered man.

EDITS: No responses after a few mins. Not looking good breh..

I don't believe stories on the internet without pics linking to videos.

ZkamDnp.gif

I thought my nig FyreWulff sending out condoms was the bottom, HaloGAF

now we got thirsty ass dudes making weird ass threads

this cant be life, b

this can't be life

Woorloog

Banned
Halo 2 Carbine with 60 FPS is crazy. It can empty the magazine in a bit over a second easily. Does that thing have a ROF cap? I mean, what would happen with a macro/turbo controller?
And Halo 2 Fuel Rod Guns. Non-Legendary, annoying but not that dangerous. Legendary, fuck, they're homing! Didn't remember that one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom