• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT19| 793 Posts, And None Worth Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOddOne

You still accepted my gold codes, tho

You only take the things you can use
ibqd1S6Ry3hLSp.gif

belushy

Banned
Just got my sweet new laptop!

Back to saving halo again, one mod at a time.

What is next on your list of gametypes to add?

Also, last time I was on SevenSins (I know most of the Halo modders moved to a new forum, but still) there was talk of that Guilty Spark program and I was interested in that. Did that ever come out, or is it still in dev?

Also, last time I was on SevenSins (I know most of the Halo modders moved to a new forum, but still) there was talk of that Guilty Spark program and I was interested in that. Did that ever come out, or is it still in dev?

where did all the halo modders move to?

I'm laughing my ass off right now.

Gotta go to work now, will see if Halo gaf and Funk are still alive when I get back.
Don't listen to these plebs. We got a job to accomplish here.
You still accepted my gold codes, tho

You only take the things you can use
LOL
Hey, I've laughed at your usage of this gif before!
I think your the one that need to get some sex. Making third person threesomes threads..

I thought my nig FyreWulff sending out condoms was the bottom, HaloGAF

now we got thirsty ass dudes making weird ass threads

this cant be life, b

this can't be life

FUBAR needs to run. Funknown wants to be part of that threesomes. Even making threads asking for advice on how to make it happen

Rip halogaf

No one with any shred of dignity is going to show the creepazoid forever alone never seen vag in person detective gaf pics or videos of their escapades breh.
1237813307_weird_al_rambo.gif

Lemme ask the real reason why you're trying to get a threesome going for someone else, you hoping in your endeavor they might turn it into a foursome because of your efforts and you can get at your boy's girl?

I'm currently working on 4 new gametypes made from scratch so I want to keep them secret, you probably already know about Sabotage ;)

I'm also working on updating old gametypes and maybe bringing back Territories.

Guilty Spark is still being developed by a small group over Xboxchaos.com which is where the modders moved.

With the extra space that's left after remaking Halo 2 HD what else is there to add into the disc? Maybe have Halo 5 beta being added into it, im assuming That's the invite Nt meant by that rather a code to redeem.

belushy

Banned
With the extra space that's left after remaking Halo 2 HD what else is there to add into the disc? Maybe have Halo 5 beta being added into it, im assuming That's the invite Nt meant by that rather a code to redeem.

H3 and H4 ports on disc then? He mentioned that buying H2A would be the only ways to get those ports, so maybe they are on disc as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom