• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT19| 793 Posts, And None Worth Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havoc2049

Done! Now to do it again starting on 9/11/14. ;-p

H2VLegendary_zps8911a3a4.png

Dub117

This is my game.
Damn! I'm lucky to get 10 pilot kills! I suck at ADS, but I usually do good in a titan.

Edit: also that H2 iron skull, is that while going up the teleporter thing? Is it just randomly there? I have all the skulls for H3 but i never have looked for the H2 skulls. Maybe i should do that..

FyreWulff

I haven't seen much meta game, especially since you always are given weapons off spawn that deal with all 3 potential situations you'll be in.

The game better have some objective modes other than the one in the beta.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
I like to step on people. I make sure to look at them as I do it, so they see on the killcam it wasnt an accident.

Mistel

Banned
Serina's going to bitch slap the shit outta Palmer as she gets "better acquainted" to be Master Chief's new AI "friend." She also won't be wearing pants, but she'll be wearing socks because of the community backlash after Cortana's individual toes.

This news excites me for a Halo Wars 2.
A genuinely serious question she actually had toes? Why does an AI need toes, in before h4 Cortana design.

Yo Storm, if you come to PAX, I will gladly let you play watch me play my Xbox One. :) It could be the start of a beautiful relationship. :)

Unless Zoojoo wants to be with me. In that case I'm sorry. :(
Please... As if you would know what to do if I was there, not that you are suited to my tastes anyway...

Please... As if you would know what to do if I was there, not that you are suited to my tastes anyway...

I just play really good in Halo and impressive you with a massive K/D, don't I? Isn't this the key to any Woman's (and Man's) heart?

EDIT: But seriously HaloGAF, I've recently been working my way into dating a 20 year old girl, and today I decided to go in and asked her on a date, she accepted, but... Jesus Christ I'm starting to regret this. I'm only 17... is a 17 year old dating a 20 year old a weird age gap? I feel weird about it. :/

Sai-kun

Banned
I just play really good in Halo and impressive you with a massive K/D, don't I? Isn't this the key to any Woman's (and Man's) heart?

EDIT: But seriously HaloGAF, I've recently been working my way into dating a 20 year old girl, and today I decided to go in and asked her on a date, she accepted, but... Jesus Christ I'm starting to regret this. I'm only 17... is a 17 year old dating a 20 year old a weird age gap? I feel weird about it. :/

My first BF was 19 when we started dating, and I was 17. We dated for three years. It will get a little weird when she turns 21, possibly, but the weirdness will fade and the age gap will seem like nothing. Don't worry about it.

Omni

You're apparently living the dream. When I was 17 I was dating... 17 year olds. Always wanted an older woman... Just to see.
Though I more than compensated a few months ago when I slept with a mother of three. Lmao.

still dad
:(

SpartanN92

Banned

Probably weirder for her...Are you a mature 17 year old? I'm 21 and I would date a 17 year old if they were mature and level headed.

Shit I don't start an argument or make an arse of myself for a day or two and we end up morphing into TitanInCreeperDateGAF! LOL

Anyone care to comment on the differences between jetpack/sprint in Halo vs. double jump/hang/parkour of Titanfall?

I'd like to see a jetpack with the limits of the double jump but without the double jump as such. The map movement and awareness of how to move or position yourself in TF is quite rewarding though. Lines of sight issues seem to be handled better with the TF map design.

Madness

...So would you guys want them to have every single man from H2, including the Blastacular DLC as part of H2A? Hopefully they include the original multiplayer. Can't wait to see maps remade keeping the original geometry but having updated skyboxes, textures, lighting etc.

Kibbles

640px-H2-PelicanDropship-Transparent.png

Fairly similar,i do prefer Halo 2 graphic style though.

I feel like they are going to fuck it up and make it look all cartoony. The Xbox Halos looked the best. 360 Halos started going towards some cartoony look that isn't as slick, I don't know how else to describe it.

How long have you been a member of NeoGAF? How long have you lurked?
Lurking for a few months now, only recently became a member.

How old are you? What country or state are you posting from? (Optional)
i'm 20 and live in Australia. (Victoria, sup Ozzy)

How long have you been a Halo fan? Have you played all the games?
Since CE. Played all halo games, I've also read all the books except mortal dictata.

What mode do you spend most of your time in?
Most of the time just slayer, unless i'm in a party with friends that i can communicate with to work objectively.

What is your favorite playlist?
Team slayer, FFA, BTB and CTF

Help us get to know you better. (Optional)
I posted a bit on waypoint but it wasn't to my liking.
Aside from halo 3, recently i have been playing: Final Fantasy realm reborn, State of decay and finishing Dead space again.

Tl;Dr: I like my halo without perks and exploding cheeseburgers. H2A pls.

Also Gabo, is there any way to implement this into standard gametypes?

It's easy to implement, problem is you can't disable the default kill feed messages (X killed Y) so you get the default one plus the "enhanced" cod one, making the feed even more cluttered which is why I don't like putting it into my gametypes.

I could always include an option so people can disable or disable it but I'm usually hitting the 16 options limit so I never really bothered to add it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom