• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT19| 793 Posts, And None Worth Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistel

Banned
I just play really good in Halo and impressive you with a massive K/D, don't I? Isn't this the key to any Woman's (and Man's) heart?
Not really no, you'd better luck in breaking into fort Knox than me, unless you are a sexy girl like this:
Marie-McCray-567x800.jpg

The name changes are too easy lol.

That video is really bad...

Booties

Banned
My first BF was 19 when we started dating, and I was 17. We dated for three years. It will get a little weird when she turns 21, possibly, but the weirdness will fade and the age gap will seem like nothing. Don't worry about it.

As soon as that girl turns 21 shes going to start going to bars and bang some other dude. Sorry if it sounds negative or pessimistic, but it's true. Posting here for posterity.

Nebula

And I thought I had a huge thing for redheads.

Also has Halo 4 suffered another population drop. Hosts on it are getting worse and worse.

Also also, Speedy Blue Balls. RIP.

Fuchsdh

And I thought I had a huge thing for redheads.

Also has Halo 4 suffered another population drop. Hosts on it are getting worse and worse.

Also also, Speedy Blue Balls. RIP.

Not really. Still running between 15K-20K. Of course if those 5K missing are in your region that could account for it.

Mistel

Banned
Marie McCray.

Excellent.

I'll be going through my harddrive now.
I'm a pervert.
Can't as big of a pervert as me, how about some Lilith Lust, Beaue Marie and Ginger Elle?
Yeah you can tell what's on my harddrive...

I will probably beat most people thing for redheads easily.

Stormtrooper is like the anti-Kittens

mothafuckas will come into collision with each other and destroy the universe, like matter vs anti-matter

m23

I haven't seen much meta game, especially since you always are given weapons off spawn that deal with all 3 potential situations you'll be in.

The game better have some objective modes other than the one in the beta.

Razor posted what looks to be the full list of gametypes in the Titanfall thread.

Here is list of the Titanfall Gametypes taken from the beta data files.

Team Deathmatch
Capture The Titan
Capture The Flag
Hardpoint
Attrition
Uplink
Last Titan Standing
Exfilration
Elimination
ATDM

edit - sorry for double post

Madness

On a related note, is anyone going to be "TitanFalling" on an Xbox 360 instead of pc/Xbox One? The game isn't exactly a "looker" and if Bluepoint games can maintain 60 FPS and dedicated servers are provided, might just get it for the 360 and save my Xbox One purchase for whatever Halo is coming.

On a related note, is anyone going to be "TitanFalling" on an Xbox 360 instead of pc/Xbox One? The game isn't exactly a "looker" and if Bluepoint games can maintain 60 FPS and dedicated servers are provided, might just get it for the 360 and save my Xbox One purchase for whatever Halo is coming.

I'll be playing Titanfall on the 360 cause I'm poor.

Booties

Banned

I'll probably stay on the 360 until the first price drop or packaged deal. I'm not an early adopter by any means.

PvZ Garden Warfare -- Anyone getting it? Completely forgot about this game but it looks crazy fun and it's coming out soon.
A genuinely serious question she actually had toes? Why does an AI need toes, in before h4 Cortana design.
Serina was dressed in Halo Wars, if that's who you're asking about.
Please... As if you would know what to do if I was there, not that you are suited to my tastes anyway...
gg
finishing Dead space again.
Nice, welcome.

Caayn

343i just released a patch for the Xbox One version of Halo: SA. Weighs over 1GB. Don't know the specifics of the patch. 343i hasn't released any patch yet. But it fixed the glitched achievement for me.

Finally got 100% across all Halo games again :D

belushy

Banned

I most likely will.

Mistel

Banned
I wonder sometimes if Stormtrooper is a kylej alt
Why do you think that?
Nah, not blue or AI enough for my taste.

Cortana is the ideal waifu.
Redhead's are sexier, not to mention real...

Does she have more than one video?
There's only that one I think and I've looked as well.

I'll get titanfall on the 360 i'm not interested enough to buy it full price, I'll wait till sales before buying it.

Why do you think that?

Redhead's are sexier, not to mention real...

There's only that one I think and I've looked as well.

I'll get titanfall on the 360 i'm not interested enough to buy it full price, I'll wait till sales before buying it.
You're not real. :mad:

Also your name change for me is incorrect, I may feel attraction and love for Sonic The Hedgehog, but he does not make me "hard."

Fuchsdh

Stormtrooper as Kyelj alt almost makes too much sense… Moving away from threesomes, condoms and Speedy's manhood…

now that Mortal Dictata's done, I've started going back to reread all the Halo books. Wondering who they'll have do the next ones. 343's authors (Bear and Traviss) were tone-wise and stylistically much more removed from Buckell and Nylund's work. Wonder if they'll keep with that trend or go back to something closer to Nylund's military sci-fi style. I feel like they almost have to based on where the universe is headed, unless they write a completely different style of novel again (something maybe focused on a civilian or the Covenant almost expressly, for instance.)

Mistel

Banned
You're not real. :mad:
Also your name change for me is incorrect, I may feel attraction and love for Sonic The Hedgehog, but he does not make me "hard."
I'm real unlike your objects of attraction that you desire... I can keep doing this all day :p, you make it far too easy for me.

now that Mortal Dictata's done, I've started going back to reread all the Halo books. Wondering who they'll have do the next ones. 343's authors (Bear and Traviss) were tone-wise and stylistically much more removed from Buckell and Nylund's work. Wonder if they'll keep with that trend or go back to something closer to Nylund's military sci-fi style. I feel like they almost have to based on where the universe is headed, unless they write a completely different style of novel again (something maybe focused on a civilian or the Covenant almost expressly, for instance.)
I wouldn't mind Greg Bear doing more books, I like you would also them to focus more on where the franchise is going. Adding in back story like with halo 4 with books doesn't work well.

Happy birthday to who it concerns, Tashi fix halo already...

I just play really good in Halo and impressive you with a massive K/D, don't I? Isn't this the key to any Woman's (and Man's) heart?

EDIT: But seriously HaloGAF, I've recently been working my way into dating a 20 year old girl, and today I decided to go in and asked her on a date, she accepted, but... Jesus Christ I'm starting to regret this. I'm only 17... is a 17 year old dating a 20 year old a weird age gap? I feel weird about it. :/
Are you the sonic or the tails?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom