• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

senador

Banned
Keyword: Easier. It makes it too easy.

Without sprint you have to rely more on smart movement to get away than speed.

Again, I say so? I really don't feel that matters. If you could shoot while sprinting, could sprint indefinitely, and could melee all you wanted, then yeah I'd agree with you. But for me, getting away from battle with or without sprint isn't an issue. Annoyance sure. Game balance problem? Not IMO.

No more render yo. :(

Its a Bungie feature (that we lose for now) that 343 will have to recreate.

JackNicholsonNodding.gif

multiplecommunitytroll

Damn son!

What yo talking about dude, Overkill was kind enough to spend his last render minutes on my clip, he is also the whole "classic movement" starter, did you know that bro?

The Halo Reach nameplate settings are still up but the Halo 3 ones are gone. Safe to say we can still change that stuff around?

Btw, is Bulletstorm worth $5? Steam daily deal.

wwm0nkey

I really wonder how rendering and file sharing being gone are going to effect the amount of people visit Bungie.net. I imagine it wont shoot back up until they reveal Destiny.

(Kind of hope they delay Destiny to be a next gen title)

Fracas

#fuckonami
The Halo Reach nameplate settings are still up but the Halo 3 ones are gone. Safe to say we can still change that stuff around?

Easily, it was a pretty good game. Gets a bit repetitive near the end though. Still worth five bucks.

kylej

Banned
Got my first MAX ONYX last night. Jack of All Trades. Can't remember but I'm sure I raked in a nice 300 or 400 credits for it.

Juices let's dong in a Arena in a little bit.

FyreWulff

Nope, you're stuck with the nameplate you had as of this morning. 343 has no plans to bring back the ability to change your nameplate.

edit: all this stuff no longer works as of today, and has no replacement according to 343:

- Video rendering for 3, ODST, and Reach
- Ability to change your nameplate in Reach
- Reach Stats API (it will only reflect Bungie's frozen data, and will eventually be shut off)
- Halo 3 web stats (only cumulative stats via Waypoint)
- ODST web stats (only cumulative stats via Waypoint)

edit2:

the stuff we know is coming back:

- Reach web file shares
- Recent screenshots

the stuff that changed:

- everyone gets 24 file share slots in Reach (no word if that extends to 3)
- everyone gets Recon unlocked in Halo 3

senador

Banned
Nope, you're stuck with the nameplate you had as of this morning. 343 has no plans to bring back the ability to change your nameplate.

edit: all this stuff no longer works as of today, and has no replacement according to 343:

- Reach Stats API (it will only reflect Bungie's frozen data, and will eventually be shut off)

Stupid 343. How could we/they not see this coming. Worst developer ever. No Halo 4 for me.

Dug

Banned

edit2:

the stuff we know is coming back:

- Reach web file shares
- Recent screenshots

the stuff that changed:

- everyone gets 24 file share slots in Reach (no word if that extends to 3)
- everyone gets Recon unlocked in Halo 3
All that work, for nothing! (jk :p)

I'm just glad the last nameplate I chose was the Halo 2 one.

Crucio

Those stats are marvelous. I was thinking that JPEG deserves to be printed and framed.
It would be fun to photoshop that file and personalise it with my own stats and then have it printed! Lol.

Top Bottom