• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

So just got to the last hidden terminal in Halo Anniversary.

Seems there will actually be a singular antagonist in Halo 4...some type of super villain?

wwm0nkey

So just got to the last hidden terminal in Halo Anniversary.

Seems there will actually be a singular antagonist in Halo 4...some type of super villain?
The ending terminal was hinting to
The Didact
being one of the enemies in Halo 4 but we still have
the Flood and Precursors/Graveminds
to worry about too.

CyReN

March 5th - Embargo and vidoc
April 5th - Gameinformer news and cover
May 5th - Halo 4 release date announced (?)
June 5th - E3 2012

Bungie is 7
343 is 5

Schmitty

I've been trying to get back to 100% for Halo Reach again. WTF is up with these achievements? Can they only be achieved on the respective maps?

heckfu

Banned

NgfOb.gif

FyreWulff

I've been trying to get back to 100% for Halo Reach again. WTF is up with these achievements? Can they only be achieved on the respective maps?

Since 1.2, yes. And you have to own Anniversary to unlock the new Defiant achievements, even though they're only unlockable on Defiant maps.

Yikes. 343i only tries to ballast my life. Not opening an online store where I can buy that Hoodie. (Nah I'll print a HaloGAF hoodie thanks to Gabotron), and now making my flight even much more painful? sigh.
but so excited to see GameInformer's Sparth Cover. It has to be Sparth. Nah it doesn't have to. 343i has to many great artists

I don't think it was him alone though. It takes more than one person to ad such a big new gameplay mechanic to a game.
Right. Sage was/is the whipping boy for all that is wrong with Reach, but he's shouldn't bear the entire weight of the internet's wrath. Bungie as a company chose to place him in a position to have a big say in these decisions, and they as a company should be the ones to take all the hate or love.

But seriously, Sage and his epic beard can kiss my ass. :p

Anyone want to guess what month H4 releases?

I'll guess November, but i hope September.

I'd guess November because there aren't really any other big name Microsoft titles coming out this fall. At least none I can think of. Although September would be awesome, and they definitely could still release it then.

he designed the entire sandbox. essentially how everything fits together. he also destroyed vehicle combat

Josh Hamrick did a lot of sandbox work as well.

• September 11th
  • September 25th
  • October 2nd
  • October 9th

No way MS would allow them too close to BO2.

I honestly don't think that COD's release date should or does have much of an impact on when MS releases the game. Lots of games sell extremely well during the holiday season, regardless of other games out there. Assassins Creed titles have released on the release date of COD or the week after for the past three years and they have sold extremely well. BF3 came out a week (or was it two?) before COD this past year and has sold over 10 million copies.

CyReN

Stay away from Turtle Be... oh, too late.

Turtle Beaches have picked up in recent years with the "explosion" of headsets and the "pro gaming" idea for players in CoD.

They advertise it as holiday though and not fall. I would imagine that would be near the end of November or later yeah?

Winter is December 19th, what is considered Holiday then? My thinking is after Black Friday. No AAA titles release after Black Friday.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
  • September 11th
  • September 25th
  • October 2nd
  • October 9th

No way MS would allow them too close to BO2.

Yeah, Black Ops 2 is the biggest reason not to launch in November. Hope you're right. Getting it a few weeks earlier is fine by me. :)

Anyone want to play? We have 5. 6 if you count Elzar's cold, lifeless humour as a person.
I'm watching Code Geass R2 for the first time. Afterwards I'm going to start with Game Of Thrones or continue reading The Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy.

Tomorrow I shall come back to the glory battlefields of the Planet Reach.

Top Bottom