• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

blamite

So, Dat new Bungie.net feature is pretty tight:

i2Ak4OnrH04Kx.gif

DAT SPECULAR.

Thank you, Bungie!

I wonder if it anything to do with those guys who made 'Vanity'?

After two attempts I still haven't been able to enter the code correctly. >.> Too many Bs, 8, Ds and 0s.

I love how that bag isn't even properly attached to your leg. :p

FyreWulff

I still don't get why Overdoziz's version of Sanctuary isn't in MM. Much better than Asylum.

We're comparing two Sanctuary remakes right now. Of course, there's still no guarantee that the chosen remake will make it in. But hell, they left the vanilla variants in Infection. Might as well submit one, eh?

Fracas

#fuckonami
We're comparing two Sanctuary remakes right now. Of course, there's still no guarantee that the chosen remake will make it in. But hell, they left the vanilla variants in Infection. Might as well submit one, eh?

This is a dumb question, but what's your job/role for Reach matchmaking? I've been wondering that for a while, lol.

Overdoziz

Banned
You can always just submit both and let 343 decide. No harm in that.

Riposte

I've never thought about this before, but Reach is to the Halo trilogy as The Hobbit is to the LOTR trilogy. Kind of blowing my mind in this corner of the room, sorry.

Top Bottom