• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
uedk2.gif
In terms of connection not balance, though the game thought it was funny to spawn me directly across the rocket guy, not 10 feet away. :|

Retro

In terms of connection not balance, though the game thought it was funny to spawn me directly across the rocket guy, not 10 feet away. :|

Can't it be both?

Were it not for the spawns on Uncaged, I would have never gotten my one-and-only Killtacular in recent memory.

CyReN

It's hard to win a playoff series when your All-star goalie is off his game. :(

We just hit a wall at the end of the year with injuries and lost our mojo, from December - March we had so much happening. Oh well there's always next year.

New new avatar is up, might as well throw some Tigers love there now.

Ramirez

I'm playing the Monk right now and he is just the shit. So much fun.

Yes! I can't decide if I want to roll as a Demon Hunter or Monk first, they're both a lot of fun to me. I've been watching my friend & Thermight wreck stuff with Barbs too, they look like a lot of fun as well.

Yes! I can't decide if I want to roll as a Demon Hunter or Monk first, they're both a lot of fun to me. I've been watching my friend & Thermight wreck stuff with Barbs too, they look like a lot of fun as well.
My friend tried the Demon Hunter then the Monk right after and said the Monk was much better. After I finish my Monk run I think I'll try Wizard, but Barb also looks fun.

I'm just running solo for now but if you wanna play later then hit me up. BarrowRoll is my Battle.net tag.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Diablo III Beta is the first time I've played the Diablo series and I'm in LOOOOOVE. Even though I was playing at the lowest quality settings, the game was just damn fun.

Diablo III Beta is the first time I've played the Diablo series and I'm in LOOOOOVE. Even though I was playing at the lowest quality settings, the game was just damn fun.
Good shit. We need a HaloGAF Diablo 3 roll call...or we will when the game is actually out since the open Beta ends in 2 days.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Nothing personal, but I use that gif whenever I can

"I am dat nigga" thread.

Ryan: Ha, what a bitch!
Devo: Hey, could you not use their gender-focused insult? It makes me uncomfortable
Ryaan: Fuck that, I hate women, I guess, and your face!
Devo: :/
Mod: Banned
VJC: LOL

Went just like that huh?

Ehh whatever.

Where's Heckfu, I need a song for the weekly.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

So is there a reason why the Waypoint app won't increase my career milestone progress after unlocking two achievements earlier today. The achievements tab will acknowledge them, but the career milestone tab still shows the last date I got any Halo achievement back in late 2011

Top Bottom