• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

I would trade any of the Reach characters for this one blond chick. I hate her voice, I hate that's she making me walk through 20 mins of corridors for this alien thing nobody gives a fuck about, and I hate her ugly face. She looks like God forsaken combination Sarah Jessica Parker and Katee Sackhoff

Tunavi

Banned
I would trade any of the Reach characters for this one blond chick. I hate her voice, I hate that's she making me walk through 20 mins of corridors for this alien thing nobody gives a fuck about, and I hate her ugly face. She looks like God forsaken combination Sarah Jessica Parker and Katee Sackhoff
>complains about forced firefight missions in campaign
>still complains when level design is driven by story and character

ODST shits all over Reach so I'm not sure why you're complaining lol

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Hey, hey, it's not Tricia Helfers fault Bungie sucked at making faces at the time.

BKZoi.jpg

Funnily enough Nathan Fillion's face was a damn near perfect rendition.
Forerunner Vision...

Dis gun b good
c thru walls

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Had 3 friends that haven't played Reach in a while get on last night (we are all decent at the game) and we jumped in Team Slayer. Holy crap that playlist got easy. We were playing people with lower ranks all night and won by 30+ most games. :)

Karl2177

Good game guys, HeckFU was tearing shit up today.

Also Karl, you get my message? Got locked into a game as soon as you left, sorry bro.

Lightning struck pretty close to the house, and I haven't had a stable connection since I messaged you. It's aight that you got into a game without me, because I doubt I would have stayed connected throughout it.

Top Bottom