• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

Myyke

Neo Member
Good game guys, HeckFU was tearing shit up today.

Also Karl, you get my message? Got locked into a game as soon as you left, sorry bro.

As ACM87 would say, it was fun on a bun!

Great games :) Don't forget Myyke, dude's been eatin' his Weetabix.

I learned today that with MLG settings guns are actually fun to shoot with, instead of them simply being convenient objects to club people to death with.

kylej

Banned
This made me think of kylej (from reddit):

good.

So kylej, what is it like being a bronie with Chachi?

good.

BKZoi.jpg

good.

JelyK get on.

Anyone else I'm bout ready to dong again.

good.

As ACM87 would say, it was fun on a bun!

I learned today that with MLG settings guns are actually fun to shoot with, instead of them simply being convenient objects to club people to death with.

Now that is an acceptable avatar.

Please don't bring ACM87 into a conversation ever again.

Lightning struck pretty close to the house, and I haven't had a stable connection since I messaged you. It's aight that you got into a game without me, because I doubt I would have stayed connected throughout it.

Hopefully, you're sorted soon.

Great games Hyper, Heckfu, Robbert and miscellaneous but equally beautiful others.

Might get on again later.
What? No special shout out for your Double Team buddy? Putting me with the other filthy guys? Seriously? We danced our ass off at PAX East, we kicked some asses in Double Team. What am I for you, Hitmonchan? What am I for you? A piece of crap!

Joking. It was a lot of fun to play Reach again. Thanks for the great games, Hitmonchan, Heckfu, Tunavi, Robbert, Elzar, Karl, Kittens and the rest I forgot.

What? No special shout out for your Double Team buddy? Putting me with the other filthy guys? Seriously? We danced our ass off at PAX East, we kicked some asses in Double Team. What am I for you, Hitmonchan? What am I for you? A piece of crap!

Joking. It was a lot of fun to play Reach again. Thanks for the great games, Hitmonchan, Heckfu, Tunavi, Robbert, Elzar, Karl, Kittens and the rest I forgot.

Oh man, Crow, Hydra, Bobs and Myke are going to be furious!

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
thanks Hitmonchan107, i got the package in the mail. its been added to my halo shrine :)

Oh crap. I forgot Bobs. I haven't played with Krow and Hydra today. I'm sorry.

Next time I will have to leave a lasting impression. Elzars mom will never forget me, you dont want to be like Elzars mom do you Hyper?

(I think I only managed to get the one game in with you, I wasn't really talking much either, so no worries!)

Good games though guys, I actually really enjoyed just going into matchmaking with 8 people and letting it decide the teams, was pretty fun.

I still hate you for stalking me when I was about to assassinate Myyke.

Hate you.

You know what Elzar, from this day forward I dedicate my Reach Fileshare to you, I already have a fun clip of me throwing you off Boneyard, I need to clip the failed Myyke assassination attempt and throw that on there aswell. :p

I had a dream HaloGAF had an influx of new posters and they were being jerks.

Based on the fact Halo Waypoint forums have been following this place im expecting a HUGE batch of juniors in like 6 months time, which is probably close to when H4 is about to come out. Could be horrible horrible times.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I only need to know THREE LETTERS

U, ESS, N AYE

We were discussing immigration laws in history once, and I saw a guy stand up and say, "I only speak AmeriCAN, not MexiCANT.

This guy was a total hillbilly, not sure if he was joking or not.

Haha, Kentucky sucks.

I had a dream HaloGAF had an influx of new posters and they were being jerks.
If it were just a...

Next time I will have to leave a lasting impression. Elzars mom will never forget me, you dont want to be like Elzars mom do you Hyper?

(I think I only managed to get the one game in with you, I wasn't really talking much either, so no worries!)

Good games though guys, I actually really enjoyed just going into matchmaking with 8 people and letting it decide the teams, was pretty fun.
Elzar's mom is ugly. Still hating to see her everyday when Elzar posts here.

Edit.: I saw this thread at the gaming side: Videogames Live is live streaming right now. They play Halo too! Should be fun to check out.

http://www.twitch.tv/videogameslive

neoism

Playing ODST, before the first flashback mission I fought off a small pack of Covenant, left one of the Jackal snipers alive, didn't want to waste Carbine ammo. Came back a hour and a half later, run into him walking on the street, melee him in the face.

need to replay..

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Damn, I forgot to save a film for my weekly. My notes say it was a double kill no scope. Not a 2 for 1. Damn, I hate when that happens.

Myyke

Neo Member
I still hate you for stalking me when I was about to assassinate Myyke.

Hate you.

That was the second time Bobs saved my ass from you that match - the first time was when you and heckfu chased me into the air vent and as I'm fighting for my life a grenade flies in, donks off of my head and explodes in your face.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Weekly HaloGAF customs should come back.

Although we should play Halo 3 instead of Reach.

edit: Random question, how do I go about changing my username? I'd really like to capitalize the "m" in monsterfracas. Not sure why I didn't capitalize it in the first place.

Top Bottom