• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

Tunavi

Banned
YGqb5.png

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I know I'm way off topic here, but I just finished defending my doctoral thesis. And I'm super jazzed to be alive.

On a more normal note, who cares how people argue. If you've written off Kyle as an unrelenting asshole, put him on ignore and close your eyes to dissent.

If you think I'm a D slurping defender of 343, put me on ignore. The Internet isn't hard, y'all, everyone has an opinion and wants it to be known. If you get offended easily then get off a freaking mostly-anonymous message board.

In conclusion, I love you all.

Smooches and hearts,
(almost Dr.) Heckfu
Congratfu.
And I just now noticed their outfits.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I know I'm way off topic here, but I just finished defending my doctoral thesis. And I'm super jazzed to be alive.

On a more normal note, who cares how people argue. If you've written off Kyle as an unrelenting asshole, put him on ignore and close your eyes to dissent.

If you think I'm a D slurping defender of 343, put me on ignore. The Internet isn't hard, y'all, everyone has an opinion and wants it to be known. If you get offended easily then get off a freaking mostly-anonymous message board.

Smooches and hearts,
(almost Dr.) Heckfu

Congrats Sexfu

I know the netcode made it kind of a crapshoot, but like you said when it worked right it was real good. With the talk of silky smooth netcode for 4, I think it would be a great time to bring it back. If nothing else, just let me be able to do something to be able to get out of the way of a melee.

The melee conversation is very interesting. The more and more I'm playing the more I'm leaning away from melee being a large factor in the game. Playing MLG and getting double melee'd when it is clear as day that it is the strategically wrong move (melee trade on 2nd melee will make you one shot as opposed to finishing with DMR). I feel now like melee's should he weaker and also more complex to use. Rewarding map positioning, player awareness and also skill. Melee's as they stand now are bailouts. Easy kills for people with less than stellar shooting abilities at close range. It really makes gameplay boring too. Close range fights almost always end the same way.

Smooches and hearts,
(almost Dr.) Heckfu
You can not expect from me to call you Dr. Heckfu if we play together. But congrats.

I do think the most of us are not anonymous to each other anymore. At least I met a lot of HaloGAF in person or do talk to them on Facebook.

Smooches and hearts,
(almost Dr.) Heckfu

What study, exactly, do you do? It wasn't medical school, was it?

Tawpgun, that was Lmao. :p.

I just saw him leaving you guys for juices :p

Homeboyd

Could use a bulletin to nurse these nerds back to their typically only slightly irascible cruising speeds.

Or exacerbate it.. whatever. Stir it up.

Karl2177

So my friend has a Kinect and I was messing with the voice commands in Halo and the Xbox in general. I gotta pick me up one of those.

Also, the Kinect easter egg was "Fyireball", correct?

Smooches and hearts,
(almost Dr.) Heckfu

I'm going to start calling you Dr. Heckfu if that's all right.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and Pharmacist Understanding and Education as Related to Patient Care

Do you know how long till you get peer reviewed? I have a friend who is still waiting to be published and thus still waiting to actually receive her title.

Either way, awesome step to being a smartypants!

Congrats Docfu.

Not yet, but it's a huge step regardless.

Educated mofos.

heckfu

Banned
Do you know how long till you get peer reviewed? I have a friend who is still waiting to be published and thus still waiting to actually receive her title.

Either way, awesome step to being a smartypants!

Not yet, but it's a huge step regardless.

Educated mofos.
I'll have my degree commuted May 18th. Haven't chosen a journal yet but shouldn't be a problem to get published.

Can I get in on these games? I'm not a super-pro or anything but I've been a huge Halo fan since Halo 2 came out.

GT: I have biscuits

You have to go through the Halo-GAF initiation phase before you can be accepted. It's a small questionnaire, nothing physically taxing.

1. What are your feelings on the video game titled "Halo: Reach"? Be as long-winded or concise as you require or feel is needed.

2. Do you actually play Halo? Like, seriously? Because we don't do that here. Except Elzar, but you don't wanna be that guy, trust me.

3. How do you feel about the term "d-muncher"? Are you offended by it?

4. If you're not Danny, then just who the hell are you!?

5. Did you bring enough biscuits to share with the rest of the class?

I will undertake an evaluation of my friends this week, and hopefully free of some spaces.

Also no one listen to Mr. I can't decide on a god damn avatar aka ViewtifulJC. :p

Remove xand, that guys weird.

Is it fair to assume On the halo front that it's going to generally be quiet until e3?

Top Bottom