• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

ElRenoRaven

Whatever guys, but the Power Ranger movie was awesome.

Haters gonna hate.

mighty_morphin_power_rangers_the_movie.jpg

I liked it. The original show and the first movie were just dumb fun. I always liked the Green Ranger and his Dragon Zord the best out of them all. The White Ranger version of the character was neat too but Dragon Zord >> Tiger Zord anyday. Course it also helped that the pink ranger chick was hot.

TheOddOne

I liked it. The original show and the first movie were just dumb fun. I always liked the Green Ranger and his Dragon Zord the best out of them all. The White Ranger version of the character was neat too but Dragon Zord >> Tiger Zord anyday.
This man speaks the truth :)

Yeah, but those armor changes... I can't get over how canon-breaking that was. I mean, who the hell spilled fu*king nanobots in my Power Rangers?
Power Rangers canon, SERIOUS BUSINESS!

Risen

Juices... sitting in your lobby has made me sleepy... I'm now taking a nap. My sleep thanks you.

I'll be on tonight around 8cst

I can't believe how invigorated HaloGAF just got over a glare ridden camera shot of the back of a toy box. E3 needs to get here.

I <3 you guys.

Yea sorry I was just browsing some internet waiting for a group of players. Looks like Reach is a no go right now. Lets all sit here and discuss power rangers instead.

ElRenoRaven

Next armor for Master Chief in Halo 5, with a lot more polygons and details.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3vnilWADs1rp1szlo1_500.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

You know take off the giant weird spikey shoulder plate thing on that one side and the spikey shoulder on the other and that would actually be pretty damn cool.

It's no problem is you separate it from normal Matchmaking.
There are several problems that need to be solved. Just gametypes alone have pages and pages of possible settings, not to mention maps. How do you find what you're looking for? Sure, you could set up templates so that settings are simplified, but isn't this what matchmaking essentially accomplishes?

And it absolutely would decrease playlist population.

nbraun80

The SNES Power Ranger game (forget the name) was awesome. beat 'em up + morphin' time = awesomeness.

Rickenslacker said:
I think by then I was already done with the Power Rangers. Child me could only be roped for so long before realizing that every episode was identical.
Yeah same here, when shit went to space even young me was thinking it was getting pretty ridiculous.

Overdoziz

Banned
There are several problems that need to be solved. Just gametypes alone have pages and pages of possible settings, not to mention maps. How do you find what you're looking for? Sure, you could set up templates so that settings are simplified, but isn't this what matchmaking essentially accomplishes?

And it absolutely would decrease playlist population.
Every gametype is based on disc gametypes so you could filter on that. From there you could check the server name, the map they are playing on, maybe the name of the actual gametype etc.
I can't imagine it being a big issue, definitely not big enough to be a reason not implement the Custom Browser.

Regarding population, with more focused matchmaking I think it would be less of a problem. I also think most people will still flock to matchmaking because you get more credits Spartan Points there.

GhaleonEB

I like that neither of those enemies are bipeds. All of the Covenant (Scarabs aside) are familar bipedal shapes. Here we've got a flying head thingy and something that runs on all fours. I hope that points to a more diverse set of enemy designs.

Xbox Live down?

Can't get on Xbox.com

Attacks on the Redmond motherland confirmed. The world is over, every man for himself!

The wolves will survive, all other will perish!

Xbox Live down?

Can't get on Xbox.com

Attacks on the Redmond motherland confirmed. The world is over, every man for himself!

The wolves will survive, all other will perish!

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

XBOX LIVE Service
Users may experience difficulties with the following services:
Accessing the Xbox.com Web site
Users will experience issues including but not limited to performing sign-in, account creation, renewal, and recovery.
We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience

Top Bottom