• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

Gui_PT

Yes, just takes you to spawn.com/halo.

Nothing special.

Edit: Damn you steely!

Saw this there:
reach6figures_jun_photo_01_lg.jpg

hisfacelol

Crawler and Watcher, eh?

Hmm...I'm thinking they are in some relation to the Huragok/Engineers. Also, what's the difference between Grunt Storm and just plain ol' Grunt? Or Spartan Warrior and Spartan Soldier?

I may have to go dark...

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Ohhhhh snap, new enemies. I'm out, HaloGAF.

See yall shortly after November 6! <3

Trey

What's going on with Bungie? When are you guys expecting they will announce something?

When they feel like it. I expect they'll tease something a little after the E3 hype dies down, building to a reveal sometime early next year.

I don't expect the game for a long, long while. Sounds massive.

GhaleonEB

Crawler and Watcher, eh?

Hmm...I'm thinking they are in some relation to the Huragok/Engineers. Also, what's the difference between Grunt Storm and just plain ol' Grunt?

Would be interesting if the primary purpose of the Watcher was not to attack, but to recon your position to the rest of the enemy; taking them out would be critical to maneuvering unseen through an encounter, especially once you've engaged. If they spot/follow you, they'll communicate to everyone else where you are. No hiding. 343 has mentioned that the enemies work together in different ways, and that's one way that idea could play out.

Would be interesting if the primary purpose of the Watcher was not to attack, but to recon your position to the rest of the enemy; taking them out would be critical to maneuvering unseen through an encounter, especially once you've engaged. If they spot/follow you, they'll communicate to everyone else where you are. No hiding. 343 has mentioned that the enemies work together in different ways, and that's one way that idea could play out.

Yeah, they did mention a sort of compounding role of the new class. That'll certainly be interesting, seeing as how the Huragok give shields to everyone, they also play that sort of role. Maybe I'm reading into it too much. I just love the Engineers and their strange history.

feel

I still can't "see" the Chief behind that armor. Looks like some random spartan in a cool armor. I really miss his MKVI look. :(

Hopefully that changes fast once I start seeing him in cutscenes and talking. I don't remember clearly, but I think the MKVI didn't feel right to me either back then before Halo 2 came out, so there's hope.

Top Bottom