• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

I may write a Augustus "The Cole Train" Cole and Tai Kaliso Slashfic called "We Eat Tonight".

PM if you want to read it.

Edit: No Avatar GAF sucks i dont know who anyone is, im going to assume your all Wolves

mmmmmort

Neo Member
please head on back to HBO or Waypoint thanks in advance.

In all honesty, i like both moobs and stinkles. And im not from HBO or waypoint. For about two years i've visited neogaf as my primary source of sarcasm and news and ridiculous tangents

Tawpgun

That just seems so weird that you have to pay money to have the right to move your body somewhere different from where it currently is.

Along the same lines, I can't believe it costs so much money to travel. My first time going back home after school I took the train. Was close to like $70 one way. Boston to Stamford, CT.

Fuck that. Buses are cheaper but still. I still think planes should be a lot cheaper.

ibliaqFVVaymtj.gif

Along the same lines, I can't believe it costs so much money to travel. My first time going back home after school I took the train. Was close to like $70 one way. Boston to Stamford, CT.

Fuck that. Buses are cheaper but still. I still think planes should be a lot cheaper.

I understand that cost though. You know gas/whatever cost. Pilot/driver/conductor wages.

But to move your body somewhere literally costs nobody anything...I do it daily just not in as large quantities.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Because each M boosts my sweetness my an order of magnitude? not sure really, i was being impulsive. But my gamertag is mmmmmmmmmmmmmort if you want to play (in case you're unsure, that's 13 m's)

I'll add you, but I don't really play much Reach at the moment lol. Moved on to Battlefield 3 for awhile

FyreWulff

That just seems so weird that you have to pay money to have the right to move your body somewhere different from where it currently is.

I was actually thinking of this when I was applying. It's really kind of bullshit that you're basically stuck where you are if you're poor. You have to have enough money for the passport, then you have to have enough money to go apply for the passport. You have to travel way out to the ass ends of the city (outside of the bus system) just to get to post offices that accept passport applications. The POs in the poorer areas don't accept them. So that's like another 60-100$ in taxi costs if you don't have a working car.

Costs 30$ for a State ID alone and people wonder why I'm against requiring State IDs to vote.

Thanks man its had ups and downs.

No job
Free skyrim
Halo 2 Vista not working
Ex boss talking shit about me behind my back
Carter figure in the mail this morning
Portal Gun replica (1 of only 5000) funds secured

yeah things have been kind of all over the past 24 hours.

Sorted out a Khal drogo mod for skyrim now complete with the cool dothraki blade.

If I can just nail down that Power Ranger game... all will be golden, my friend. <3

Computron

Anyone know if we can just use Steam to voice chat while Playing Halo 2 Vista?

I assume most GAFers will have and know how to use that over Mumble or TS.

ElRenoRaven

Anyone know if we can just use Steam to voice chat while Playing Halo 2 Vista?

I assume most GAFers will have and know how to use that over Mumble or TS.

I think you can if you have them on your friends list. Course getting access to all that in game is impossible unless you minimize the game because I've not found a way yet to get the steam overlay working in the game. Mainly because I have to run it as administrator. Hence it pops up asking permission to run and result in steam overlay not working.

Computron

I think you can if you have them on your friends list. Course getting access to all that in game is impossible unless you minimize the game because I've not found a way yet to get the steam overlay working in the game. Mainly because I have to run it as administrator. Hence it pops up asking permission to run and result in steam overlay not working.

Add it to your steam library by using add game, and find the .exe

It worked for me!

Top Bottom