• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

2LU1f.png

kyle will be proud

20 FPS fo lyfe.

I'm trying to ask important questions. If this guy is for real, then we have some huge game news on our hands.

Just did
edit: oh shit, he said they're as strong as they are in reach

He said they feel the same as Reach's

But who knows if he's right

Thanks.

Oh snap!

I wonder if he's getting confused by the feedback of the grenades rather than the grenade strength itself? We will find out soon enough.

WJD

I'm trying to ask important questions. If this guy is for real, then we have some huge game news on our hands.

Just did
edit: oh shit, he said they're as strong as they are in reach

If by huge game news you mean completely worryingly awful game news, then I agree.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Oh btw here's a "use your imagination" version of tonight's shit. Comp couldn't handle anymore editing with faces and such. Soz.
Still effective imo

leakchief3am29.gif

Alright, I'm done for the night. Just realized I'm awake at 5 in the morning trying to get info that will be presented to me in a nicer way a week from now.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I'm going to go to bed after a couple more questions, I'll make a list of all this stuff just in case it's true.

But yeah, he just said you can spawn with a shotgun.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Guys, don't consider any of this true. We'll know everything we need to know in a week. Hell, Frank will probably be here in a few hours.

Havok

Seriously doubt that you'll be able to spawn with a shotgun. No way they'd make that big of a mistake.

However, sword sprinting/melee sprinting is still there, and one hit melee to pop shields and one more to kill (both shown in official footage, not just this blurfest)? Next you'll be telling me that Team Slayer will have a Snipers gametype in it at launch just to show that they're falling into the same traps that Bungie did, just like with Anniversary.

Didn't Frankie say you couldn't spawn with power weapons? I thought the shotgun was still considered a power weapon since Frankie also said weapon drops on smaller maps would have CQC weapons like the shotgun.

I so hope this is not true.

It's possible he may have. It's quite possible that none of what this guy is saying is true, I just figured I'd post it for everyone else to see.

Fracas

#fuckonami
He also says no split screen, and is about to take a pic of the shotgun being a spawning weapon.

I'm starting to get scared.

Guys, don't consider any of this true. We'll know everything we need to know in a week. Hell, Frank will probably be here in a few hours.

I know I've brought this up, but isn't it official MS policy to not comment on leaks?

Frank will probably just say stuff like he did after scans came out, "Stay calm, everything will be explained in time."

Edit: No need to freak out about no split screen, would we really expect a closed build like this to have it?

Fracas

#fuckonami
I know I've brought this up, but isn't it official MS policy to not comment on leaks?

Frank will probably just say stuff like he did after scans came out, "Stay calm, everything will be explained in time."

Edit: No need to freak out about no split screen, would we really expect a closed build like this to have it?

Didn't think of that, nice catch.

I'm starting to not believe some of this shit. "Two hit kill if you aim for the head" with the DMR?

Either this guy has his info wrong, or the game mechanics of Halo are SERIOUSLY going to change. With shields, it doesn't matter at all if you aim for the head or not.

Top Bottom