• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

kylej

Banned
sD6FA.jpg

Cricket is dumb.

Havok

Anyone? :(

Picture in attempt to draw attention, and yes, brag
http://i.minus.com/ijvw2TBP0S8lJ.jpg[IMG]

edit-

also, is the official xbox wireless dongle for pc supposed to come just in the bubble plastic bag pictured above? I trust amazon, but that still seems the packaging of a knockoff[/QUOTE]
Crysis 1 is a more graphically impressive game overall when modded, but either look fantastic maxed. The Witcher 2 is the most impressive looking game I've ever seen and is a heavy system hog, and there's a Just Cause 2 demo out there, a game that looks terrific as well.

There are no more first party wireless dongles out there anymore as far as I know (pretty sure they stopped making them a while back), anything you get is going to be a third party device that is branded to look like the Microsoft ones. Mine came in a crappy plastic bag. If it works, it works. Amazon is a saint when it comes to returns.

Crysis 1 is a more graphically impressive game overall when modded, but either look fantastic maxed. The Witcher 2 is the most impressive looking game I've ever seen and is a heavy system hog, and there's a Just Cause 2 demo out there, a game that looks terrific as well.

There are no more first party wireless dongles out there anymore as far as I know (pretty sure they stopped making them a while back), anything you get is going to be a third party device that is branded to look like the Microsoft ones. Mine came in a crappy plastic bag.

Eh i just bought mine last month and it uses the official MS drivers from the site are these not digitally signed to the device?

Havok

Eh i just bought mine last month and it uses the official MS drivers from the site are these not digitally signed to the device?
No idea. Mine use the official drivers, but there are countless reviews mentioning the difference between the official ones and third party ones (both of the Amazon listings for the device have reviews with this information). I believe it's a difference of the logo on the top between "Xbox" on the third party ones, and "Microsoft" or "Xbox 360" or something on the first party ones--it's a little hard to keep straight, especially when it doesn't end up mattering since they all work. Crappy third party Gamestop-branded 360 controllers use the official 360 drivers as well, so I don't know that they specify.

Arnie

Their jerseys are so fucking sick this year. I really want to buy a RVP one but I'm moving this month so I'm gonna be short on money.

Saw them in person today and they look so good, especially that away one. The Germany away kit is orgasmic, as is the French one. England's kits are wank, but the trackie top is fairly juicy.

Their jerseys are so fucking sick this year. I really want to buy a RVP one but I'm moving this month so I'm gonna be short on money.

I prefer the full orange ones, but these look great too. Hope it'll help them actually win some matches because were playing like shit right now.

Also, GG guys.

MrBig

Anyone? :(

Picture in attempt to draw attention, and yes, brag
ijvw2TBP0S8lJ.jpg

Dropping a grand on two 680s and then not wanting to pay for any current gen games (even though no current gen game will even stutter running on 2 of those)?

BF3, Crysis 1/2, Metro 2033, and Just Cause 2 come to mind, but none of those will even put a dent in your potential, even maxed out at 2560x1440 @60hz.

If you really don't want to do them justice then get the Cryengine SDK and UDK and run Samaritan and the Cryengine test level.

Ken

Dropping a grand on two 680s and then not wanting to pay for any current gen games (even though no current gen game will even stutter running on 2 of those)?

Oh wow lol. That's pretty excessive.

Then again I've probably spent half of that amount on LoL skins. ;_;

So, haven't been around here with all the diablo coursing through my veins. Are you guys getting pumped for e3? Any idea of whats going to be shown, or is it just the typical "probably some multiplayer footage with more detailed info" kinda deal?

Top Bottom