• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

Karl2177

I'm hopping on Reach in about 10 minutes. See you losers there.

Feels good to be back, by the way. I really appreciated all the love when I was first banned and then on my graduation news hitting the thread. You guys are alright, sometimes.
I'll be on at 4:30-ish if you want to play then.

CyReN

The pose is growing on me

3SBCi.jpg

neoism

ok 40 pages.... lol been at the beach for 5 days... what I miss. 40 pages would take forever to read. Anyone care to give me a run down

blue the last one happens every page :p WHAT is the leak about D:

No, you see, there's a constant state of civil unrest, but only occasionally do these break out into a full-scale civil war, with leaders and countless dead on both sides. Legends speak of the first of these civil wars happening eons past, when Wu was young and Halo was healthy. Now, there is no trace left of those who fought in it, except for whispers and vague memories. Every so often, the cycle repeats itself.

Our time has come. Prepare yourselves.

feel

Question for PC-HaloGAF, what looks better or what is better to show what a PC can do, Crysis 1 or Crysis 2? They're both on Steam now, and I have no interest on actually playing through them (already did on console) or buying both.

Feel free to recommend other cool stuff to show off what a PC can display visually (preferably free demos)
Anyone? :(

Picture in attempt to draw attention, and yes, brag
ijvw2TBP0S8lJ.jpg

edit-

also, is the official xbox wireless dongle for pc supposed to come just in the bubble plastic bag pictured above? I trust amazon, but that still seems the packaging of a knockoff

If the Raleigh event has Halo, I will drive down and buy any HaloGaffer there a beer at the Flying Saucer Draught Emporium.*

I would have done it last year, but IIRC the Raleigh event was the same weekend as PAX.

*As long as you're 21. Sorry Dax.

Furnish minors! All the cool kids do it!

CyReN

If the Raleigh event has Halo, I will drive down and buy any HaloGaffer there a beer at the Flying Saucer Draught Emporium.*

I would have done it last year, but IIRC the Raleigh event was the same weekend as PAX.

*As long as you're 21. Sorry Dax.

I don't drink but I will buy anyone a drink going as I think my cranberry in the corner.

I think Jazzy might go as well if it happens.

Computron

ijvw2TBP0S8lJ.jpg

edit-

also, is the official xbox wireless dongle for pc supposed to come just in the bubble plastic bag pictured above? I trust amazon, but that still seems the packaging of a knockoff

CS 1.6

ijvw2TBP0S8lJ.jpg

edit-

Yeah mine did aswell but its legit.

ijvw2TBP0S8lJ.jpg
The pictures worked.

Crysis 1/2 are both great, with mods.
I'd actually recommend GTAIV with the iCEnhancer. Actually looks lifelike. It's nuts.

The Witcher 2 is another title. Seriously wonderful graphics.

As for the wireless dongle, MS don't make it a whole lot, so there are plenty of knock offs, but they work okay afaik.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger

ijvw2TBP0S8lJ.jpg

edit-

Crysis 2. It's a better technical showcase with the amount of stuff you can display and effects and such. If you want something to touch all that raw graphics power its the best route to go down.

And fuck you! *Still rocking an ancient 8600GT*

Top Bottom