• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

my reaction when seeing Halo 4 tomorrow will either be:

q6Fgi.gif

or

YF51L.gif

Woorloog

Banned
my reaction when seeing Halo 4 tomorrow will either be:

http://i.imgur.com/q6Fgi.gif[IMG]

or

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/YF51L.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Or maybe both? You know, you're impressed by something and rage about something else?
I'm 100% we see at least one such reaction.

EDIT also, just realised that i didn't plan my map much, it just formed as i Forged. Dammit, i'm really wondering whether it will work for any gametype well (symmetrical, non-mirrored on N-S axis).

Ryaaan14

Banned
Since many of you guys are already on Reach, go ahead and start customs whenever you feel like it. I completely forgot about an errand I have to run before I get home, so I will be about 30 minutes late. I will join up with you guys and send out invites to anyone else around 11:30pm or so.

Stupid fucking rent + Amscot. :_(

Karl2177

@karl2177

I don't know why it was assigning me host. I can guarantee that my internet isn't capable of host, so that's the D/C. Sorry about that. I'll be on for customs later though.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Really hoping the E3 Conference presentation isn't just the same opening level as the Game Informer stuff.

Would really ruin the ... everything.

Really hoping the E3 Conference presentation isn't just the same opening level as the Game Informer stuff.

Would really ruin the ... everything.

Yeah, while I imagine it looks nice, I really want to see Requiem and whats new, not whats familiar. I hope they show off something that has a little more oomph.

Also, in a way I would want to experience the opening when I get the game.

Fuck. My hype is killed for the conference showing. All we're gonna get to see is the inside of the Forward Unto Dawn. That sucks, IMO. I wanted to see some freaking open environments, you know, what makes Halo, Halo for me.

:(

Fracas

#fuckonami
Fuck. My hype is killed for the conference showing. All we're gonna get to see is the inside of the Forward Unto Dawn. That sucks, IMO. I wanted to see some freaking open environments, you know, what makes Halo, Halo for me.

Surely we'll see more than that right? I thought the 1st level had some parts on Requiem?

i don't think they would do that. if they want to show off graphics I doubt they would use the narrow corridors of the ship

If it's indeed the FUD level, maybe it'll be like someone suggested here (I think it was demon) and they'll cap it off with a quick trailer that will show off some more of the later game areas.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
If it is the FUD level everyone who hasn't been following the game will go "Oh the covenant again." Which was the general sentiment when the screens with the elites and grunts popped up. Which is why I don't think it will be, now would be the time(IMO) to reveal the new(and main) enemies for the trilogy.

Maybe after the FUD demo we will get a trailer/sizzle reel of stuff from other locations.

If it is the FUD level everyone who hasn't been following the game will go "Oh the covenant again." Which was the general sentiment when the screens with the elites and grunts popped up. Which is why I don't think it will be, now would be the time(IMO) to reveal the new(and main) enemies for the trilogy.

Exactly, seems like a bad choice. Hell, I think they should not have featured the Covenant in GI, I know quite a few guys who glanced through it and were who thought it was just gonna be the Covenant.

With the tagline for all of the advertising seeming to be, "An Ancient Evil Has Awakened," I don't think they'll do a full reveal. They have enough out there that people are going to KNOW there's a new enemy...but I think all they'll do in the demo is give us a cliffhanger regarding them.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Ryaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

How many you got for customs?

I think so far around 8 or 9. But that'll expand pretty damn quick once people invite other HaloGAFers who are online.

PS. Did you read what I said earlier about me running a little late? I will be on around 11:30 now, but people should still begin. I don't want to keep people waiting.

Edit: Looks like they're already all over that shit. :_D

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Maybe after the FUD demo we will get a trailer/sizzle reel of stuff from other locations.

Exactly, seems like a bad choice. Hell, I think they should not have featured the Covenant in GI, I know quite a few guys who glanced through it and were who thought it was just gonna be the Covenant.

Has this been confirmed at all? Did I miss something? Everyone went from "I hope they don't show FUD" to "they are showing FUD."

Top Bottom