• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
We've got 8 right now.,
AW SHIT

I'll hop on now.
I think so far around 8 or 9. But that'll expand pretty damn quick once people invite other HaloGAFers who are online.

PS. Did you read what I said earlier about me running a little late? I will be on around 11:30 now, but people should still begin. I don't want to keep people waiting.
Why you late to your own customs!?
Gonna bookmark this.
Sdcnu.jpg

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Another reminder, tomorrow night any nerds who want in on the HaloGAF Radio E3 Special keep an eye on this thread and my twitter to know when recording has started. Add me on Skype, Tashi0106. I will bringing anyone who wants to speak about what Halo 4 news for the day.

I will keep rotating people in and out of the show.

Another reminder, tomorrow night any nerds who want in on the HaloGAF Radio E3 Special keep an eye on this thread and my twitter to know when recording has started. Add me on Skype, Tashi0106. I will bringing anyone who wants to speak about what Halo 4 news for the day.

I will keep rotating people in and out of the show.

Sign me up! You can even get that intro joke in. :p

About that outdoors picture: the environment is really selling it. Not so much the Chief (midsection is especially jarring).

kylej

Banned
Those are promo shots so remember it very likely won't have that super crisp fidelity in game. Good stuff though.

I imagine the presentation tomorrow will be very Silent Cartographer-y. Lots of nice outdoor environments, a little hog driving, etc. A "return" to the Halo that most people in the audience/watching picture in their minds when they think of the franchise. Looking forward to it.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Sign me up! You can even get that intro joke in. :p

About that outdoors picture: the environment is really selling it. Not so much the Chief (midsection is especially jarring).

No sign ups. You just gotta say you want in when I post. I will keep the thread updated frequently for when there are openings.

Please add me on skype to make things easier when the time comes. Tashi0106

Aaaaaaand new avatar.

Edit: can whoever's running customs shoot me an invite/FR? I'm appearing offline right now but I can assure you I'm there. GT: Negative Austin

Top Bottom