• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

Tawpgun

185px-002Ivysaur.png

venusaur_bigger.jpg

Pre rendered cutscene? I'm not going to get my hopes up until I see the final product. Halo Reach "Welcome to Reach" trailer vs the final product not the same.

kylej

Banned
Wondering when we'll get the Halo 4 Forge reveal. Probably the biggest question mark for me. Really really really hope it's something special and not just blocks with colors this time around, it could go a long way to making the game feel fresh many months down the road.

Wondering when we'll get the Halo 4 Forge reveal. Probably the biggest question mark for me. Really really really hope it's something special and not just blocks with colors this time around, it could go a long way to making the game feel fresh many months down the road.

No matter what though I hope those maps stay out of rotation and have their own playlist. Reach was bad for awhile

CyReN

themes + no lag
themes + no lag
themes + no lag
themes + no lag
themes + no lag

ZalinKrow

I threw some friend requests out. I wasn't sure whether or not I should add people whose friends list was already pretty full though :p Roll on tomorrow! It's technically today here, so... c'mon today!

so im down to tritton, turtlebeach, razer or steelseries.
all are about 130-150 (except steelseries -> 70)
which do you guys suggest? (for headsets)

So I am playing Reach due to all this Halo 4 talk...and did the ripping off of a turret always make no noise? Didn't Halo 3 make noise? WTF? lol

Top Bottom