• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

So...had to take the girlfriend to A&E...hope she's okay, never thought I'd say this, but fuck the conference, I just want her to be alright. :(

Cool, will listen.

Warhouse is Adrift

The snow map is Longbow

That's the thing I find odd listening to this guy. He said he's not a big fan of Halo but he also said he reads this thread often.

Did he give a name for Wraparound?

So...had to take the girlfriend to A&E...hope she's okay, never thought I'd say this, but fuck the conference, I just want her to be alright. :(

Hope everything ends up ok.

prince is ready...

chief-avatar-full.png

So I don't understand this guy's setup, since I haven't been following the leak anyway. But uh...he's claiming he has access to an early build, as in..on his 360's hard drive. And yet...he refers to footage when talking about the game, instead of just..turning his 360 on and calling out shit from it?

Am I getting that right?

I find it VERY hard to believe anything this guy says. I don't think he actually has access to a build. I think he has videos of gameplay from someone else, and is pulling stuff that he sees and reporting it. That's why he can't say shit about the DMR. Can't talk about the Needler. Can't talk about ANY other weapon than what is actually shown. I call bullshit.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
I find it VERY hard to believe anything this guy says. I don't think he actually has access to a build. I think he has videos of gameplay from someone else, and is pulling stuff that he sees and reporting it. That's why he can't say shit about the DMR. Can't talk about the Needler. Can't talk about ANY other weapon than what is actually shown. I call bullshit.

Not long to wait to find out either way. :D

Not long to wait to find out either way. :D

Yeah. I'm not listening to the rest of this. His voice is annoying me, and his lack of any useful info is just as annoying.

That being said, he does sound A LOT like a big name person in the Halo modding community. But his lack of knowledge makes me doubt it...

I think I should be able to time my lunch with the beginning of the MS Showcase which works out well. Hopefully I can find a stream somewhere that will slip through the Websense net.

Top Bottom