• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

If you're on spoiler lockdown - best to go into a coma for six months. Starting tonight.
Just campaign lockdown. I won't be attending the lunchtime festivities because of all the campaign stuff, plus I'm just too busy at work. Jealous of all you guys staying at home for whatever reasons.

While we're on the subject of g/fs. I just broke up with mine. Feels bad man.
You're now that much closer to finding the right person, so it's not all that bad. :)

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Hey guys,
Just under 90 minutes before the press briefing kicks off and all of us at 343 are incredibly excited about what we are showing today and throughout the rest of E3. In fact, I barely slept a wink last night. This is the culmination of 3 years of hard work and planning across the studio and we really hope that you enjoy what you see.

It’s going to be a crazy week!

/Josh

Hyped!

senador

Banned
It appears not to, but it does lol.

rzfQ.png

What's it for/do though?

CyReN

I still have to know.. is the 10 minutes all they're showing until tonight? And is it campaign only?

I want to make sure I have the times and info aligned with my schedule!

I haven't heard on anything for multiplayer besides that they are doing the playtest tomorrow.

Mornin' folks. I woke up at like 4:00 am, and every hour on the dot beyond that due to excitement. Yep, this is definitely Christmas for adults.

senador

Banned
Josh or Kiki could be, and they are cool, but I don't think they'd have the same impact as Frankie, Ellis, or even Jessica. Hoping for Frankie or Ellis.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
kill OT now!

i... don't know what to do without gaf for gaming news...

Top Bottom