• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

TCKaos

I know a lot of people who would be really pissed if Mark V was exclusive to LE buyers

I know, but I just want to make sure I get it in some capacity. It's my favorite.

You know what armor should really show up in the armory? The Mark IV design from Halo Wars. I mean, now that 343i is behind the wheel it only makes sense that they'd put in some of their own designs. Seeing as these SPARTAN-IVs are essentially identical to SPARTAN-IIs, it's not like it'd be impossible from a canon standpoint.

MAJESTIC SQUAD

bad bad name
The_Majestic_poster.jpg

Jim Carrey cameo confirmed?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Just call it/them/whatever Spartans Ops, please. I'm so sorry everyone in this thread bitched about the original name, this one is so much worse.

GhaleonEB

Majestic Squad joins Spartan Points, Wraparound and Warhouse with names I hoped to be placeholder. I hope the first two join the latter in getting renamed.

senador

Banned
Majestic Squad joins Spartan Points, Wraparound and Warhouse with names I hoped to be placeholder. Though I suspect the first two are not.

Last 2 have been confirmed to be placeholder and new names exist. I fully expect Spartan Points and Spartan Ops to be the final names. Majestic Squad too. They make me confused.

GhaleonEB

Last 2 have been confirmed to be placeholder and new names exist. I fully expect Spartan Points and Spartan Ops to be the final names. Majestic Squad too. They make me confused.

I know; I should have been more clear: hope those two join Wraparound and Warhouse in the placeholder department.

I know they're not going to be, but hope springs eternal and all.

TCKaos

So if Noble Team was named Noble Team to play up the Rule of Symbolism to show that they were, y'know, noble, what does Majestic Squad do? Do they prance? Do they sparkle in the sunlight?

Are they at the very least pretty?

Echo Six

Neo Member
Haha I was expecting that.

I think it's Krispy's... Not 100% though :p

Also, I want to thank MS for having the Limited Edition the same price in NZ as the US!! http://www.ebgames.co.nz/xbox360-157737-Halo-4-Limited-Edition-Xbox-360

Our games are $100-$120NZD ($77-$92USD) for a standard game. Halo 4 standard is $98NZD ($75USD) but the Limited Edition is only $128NZD ($98USD)!!!

This is the first time I have seen that and I am stoked!
Oh snap, that's awesome. Might actually splash out for the LE this time.

No problem with "Majestic Squad" honestly. I think it's a weird naming convention calling them "x squad" but I have no problem with them being called "majestic" at all.

Gui_PT

What's wrong with me is that I don't want to be part of your dirty little fantasies and being called mother

It's Mister Mother to you

Top Bottom