• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
6JK8N.png
I'm like babybabybaby

Risen

So many assumptions presented as fact I don't even know where to begin. No matter how well presented, his premise for nearly every portion of his numerated list is based on an assumption. Not saying he's wrong in his ultimate presentation of gaming's "skinner box" design... but the assumptions turn me way off in wading through it.

CyReN

When does Jimmy Fallon air?

12:35 am est (9 hours)

So many assumptions presented as fact I don't even know where to begin. No matter how well presented, his premise for nearly every portion of his numerated list is based on an assumption. Not saying he's wrong in his ultimate presentation of gaming's "skinner box" design... but the assumptions turn me way off in wading through it.

I think it really comes down to not understanding what the competitive crowd wants to be honest:

• Ranks
  • Better Forge Options (less lag/more color)
  • Individual Weapon damage options
  • Competitive Playlist (ie MLG)
  • Spectator Mode (if possible)

daedalius

I think it really comes down to not understanding what the competitive crowd wants to be honest:

Oh, I think they very much KNOW what the competitive crowd wants, but their designers still have to implement it and make it work within their systems.

Sometimes that isn't as simple as just saying 'hey guys, we want 1-50 back'.

That article isn't very well written though.

heckfu

Banned
HAHA these Ellis memes are killing me right now at work.

Speaking of, I need to find out soon if 343 are planning an NYC launch party for the game. I'm looking at my schedule and thinking of taking the week off to go to the party if there is one. Anyone else wanna start making long term plans to start saving and all meet up there for it? I think that would be super rad to have a huge GAF contingent up there.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
You literally OK'd me putting the cameras in your shower, don't act surprised.
You promised you weren't gonna talk about that. ( ̄へ ̄)
Also, you'll be hearing from two new voices inside the studio on this episode. In fact, had my laptop not eaten the 35 minutes Spartan Ops segment you'd have 4 new voices for this week.
Don't take this as a dig but you guys seem to constantly lose your podcast/segments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom