• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recarpo

Just got back and the first thing I see is frankie's face on fabio's body with Ellis laying in front of him. No better way to start the night.

photoshopgaf is the best gaf

besides halogaf obviously

also can someone explain to me how bungie could ship a game with a pistol as inconsistent as the one in reach?

heckfu

Banned
Tweeted bsangel about the NYC launch party and apparently they don't have firm plans yet (or aren't releasing that info preemptively).

But seriously, who all would be down for going to the launch party if it happened there?

can we get an armor skin that gives our spartan a beard?
was this directed at me or ellis?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Tweeted bsangel about the NYC launch party and apparently they don't have firm plans yet (or aren't releasing that info preemptively).

But seriously, who all would be down for going to the launch party if it happened there?

Me, 100%

Homeboyd

GP gets banned? Tha fuck happened?

Ellis gets meme'd. Tha fuck happened?

Devo returns? Tha fuck happened?

So, what else is new?

Shadders

wP3Oi.png

Too far?

heckfu

Banned
Oh shut up.

yo HaloGAF, recommend me TV stands and such to hold my TV, Xbox, FiOS and all that good shit. I know some of you guys have really nice setups.

are you looking for something nicer? best buy had one that included 3 glass shelves and a drawer that was wooden for only like 400.

i'll tweet you a pic when i get home.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
are you looking for something nicer? best buy had one that included 3 glass shelves and a drawer that was wooden for only like 400.

i'll tweet you a pic when i get home.

That's above my current budget. We're not all doctors like yourself :p lol

Homeboyd

Fuchsdh

Stats, pulled from the open spreadsheet. Prolly mostly correct I wasn't going to spend that much time on it.

Unsurprisingly, your K/D is likely the most important factor in your BPR...

9cbL0.png

That distribution.

Old Pic I've hidden the wires now behind my wall. Seriously FLOAT your shit. Its 2012. Don't get a standddd.

IMG_0043.jpg

The Cheetah mounts 27 dollars on Amazon. That floating entertainment console is $99 and its not cheap MDF or Pulp. Its wood. Also on the right is dual arm float monitor that was I think 55 on Amazon. Its awesome cause it frees your whole desk up for paperwork, or food eatings.

Old Pic I've hidden the wires now behind my wall. Seriously FLOAT your shit. Its 2012. Don't get a standddd.

IMG_0043.jpg

The Cheetah mounts 27 dollars on Amazon. That floating entertainment console is $99 and its not cheap MDF or Pulp. Its wood. Also on the right is dual arm float monitor that was I think 55 on Amazon. Its awesome cause it frees your whole desk up for paperwork, or food eatings.

Wow, new angle of your room. Im so used to looking from that view at your face.

You stream diablo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom