• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a suggestion. Its not too expensive looks nice, doesnt collect dust like a stand will. You know like how people vacuum around those things but stuff collects underneath ya know. Probably not the best to live around. Gives more floor space for pets and kids and whatever else.

My next project is adding surround sound in wall speakers. Thats an expensive project though that I'm not ready to commit to.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
wP3Oi.png

Too far?
Amazing.

Tawpgun

Tweeted bsangel about the NYC launch party and apparently they don't have firm plans yet (or aren't releasing that info preemptively).

But seriously, who all would be down for going to the launch party if it happened there?

was this directed at me or ellis?
If there's a Boston Launch party imma go to that.

But since there probably won't be, I MIGHT be able to make it down to NYC. Probably not though.

heckfu

Banned
Just a suggestion. Its not too expensive looks nice, doesnt collect dust like a stand will. You know like how people vacuum around those things but stuff collects underneath ya know. Probably not the best to live around. Gives more floor space for pets and kids and whatever else.

My next project is adding surround sound in wall speakers. Thats an expensive project though that I'm not ready to commit to.

I wish I could do that but my new place is only going to work with furniture if I put the stuff in front of my bay windows. I got some blackout curtains to prevent light from coming in and from passersby from seeing everything.

darthbob

Turns out it was a glitch, and one of the mods is going to be fixing it. Apparently has happened to other accounts as well.

I'll also have timestamps on my edits (afiak)

Didn't realize non-timestamps on edits was a feature for Juniors. :lol

Maybe you'll get a cool title out of this too. "Perma Member"

Tawpgun

I wonder what would happen if someone were to Photoshop Ellis over the statue of Sadaam falling over.

Mite b interesting. Or fascinating.

I guess that'll make the job search easier. Or nonexistent.

Thats the plan.

I had a training session today to just add bamf to my CV and the tutor suggested i apply for and look into training in the Tutor and recruitment sector.

Along side this iv also got my foot in the door at a friends family business making nearly £2000 a month which would be nice since my out goings are relatively nothing.

Also IT technician at various offices environments are on the horizon.

As of something right this moment its mainly boring call centre stuff that i have zero desire to pursue working for banks or utility companies in billing or retentions or customer services which are horrible telecom positions.

Being a tutor seems great fun with a relatively light work load and great pay its just finding a location for the training.

Saw this and thought of the ongoing Halo ranked debate. I know it's not exactly the same thing btw, I just thought it as an interesting solution to a common problem online.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=38814653&postcount=1

Originally Posted by EuroGamer.net:
In a post on its official blog, the developer acknowledged that "a small minority of players are spoiling the Max Payne 3 multiplayer experience for honest players with cheats and hacks".

While forthcoming title updates should help to put a stop to this sort of behaviour, Rockstar also revealed an additional measure to keep things clean for honest players.

"Anyone found to have used hacked saves, modded games, or other exploits to gain an unfair advantage in Max Payne 3 Multiplayer, or to circumvent the leaderboards will be quarantined from all other players into a 'Cheaters Pool', where they'll only be able to compete in multiplayer matches with other confirmed miscreants," it explained.

"In the event we decide to absolve any of these cheaters for their past transgressions they may re-enter play with the general public, however a second offense will result in their indefinite banishment.

"In either case, we will be removing invalid leaderboard entries to ensure that the players at the top of the charts have earned their spots fairly."

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
They are actually 3 videos , since they filmed it at once they are all wearing the same clothes.

Ah, ok. Every time I see Ghandi "hitch" at the beginning I just close it because it looks like all the other ones you posted.

For some reason hardlight shield would be more interesting if it wasn't already done before. What was the activation time, to any that played?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=38809714&postcount=5055

Still no clue who he is, why he got banned, or what "Affinity" is.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
You seem to care either way, why not read the thread and find out for yourself?

I seem to care either way? You mean "don't" seem to care?

I'm just trying to figure out what you're talking about.

Now you want me to play scavenger hunt through this thread that already runs at light speed to discover why he was banned?

That's crazy talk.

Overdoziz

Banned
I seem to care either way? You mean "don't" seem to care?

I'm just trying to figure out what you're talking about.

Now you want me to play scavenger hunt through this thread that already runs at light speed to discover why he was banned?

That's crazy talk.
One of the mods found out he made Affinity, Chateau and Think Twice and immediately banned him.

Fuchsdh

I wanna see a developer map with something akin to the hallway from Think Twice. I loved chasing people vertically.

Speaking of which, what do y'all think is the best-looking Forge map they've had in matchmaking?

Redford

aka Cabbie
I wanna see a developer map with something akin to the hallway from Think Twice. I loved chasing people vertically.

Speaking of which, what do y'all think is the best-looking Forge map they've had in matchmaking?

Best looking? 5 minutes of thought and all I could come up with was Wayont really, shit framerate aside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom