• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
One of the mods found out he made Affinity, Chateau and Think Twice and immediately banned him.
Wait, did he really? Those maps were all terrible. :lol

I still liked the guy, though. Hope he made it to member status and isn't perma'd, but I think he was. RIP.

Fuchsdh

Wait, did he really? Those maps were all terrible. :lol

I still liked the guy, though. Hope he made it to member status and isn't perma'd, but I think he was. RIP.

What did he do, exactly?

(GAF should parade around bannable diffs as a warning to others. :p)

One of the mods found out he made Affinity, Chateau and Think Twice and immediately banned him.
Ice cold, even if predictable.

anyone know what happened to that Lockout remake someone posted here a couple weeks ago? it was really good
I hopped around on it for a really long time recently, and it's extremely well made (brilliant idea to lessen the framerate issues of FW). No idea if it will ever see the light of MM, though.

my turn:

JhHCi.png

This one wins.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Looking through my old Photobucket and found this pic I took a long time ago when I got a Halo hoodie.

That shit looks like the new railgun.

JiOHU.jpg

If I knew Ellis would get this popular I would have brought some scissors and snagged some hair, real creeper style at the Xbox event. Then put that shit on eBay.

Looking through my old Photobucket and found this pic I took a long time ago when I got a Halo hoodie.

JiOHU.jpg

Railgun. Dildo. Potato. Puh tah toe.

figured I'd do some quick reading before bed: ended plowing through 150 extra pages in two hours. When Stieg Larsson died he must've ascended and taken his rightful place as the king of Asgard: this shit is good.

JiOHU.jpg

Hate to burst your bubble, it's a mounted plasma turret. Dunno if they were in Halo 3 but Halo 2's are almost identical, they were the purple campaign-exclusive ones, not the "shadow" turrets with shields and red plasma.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Guy in this big team game just went 33-0 on CTF with a banshee. Our whole team went negative, but we won. He flew away when the banshee was damaged and blew it up himself and camped until another one spawned. So dumb.

I hope the banshee bomb is gone in Halo 4. Dude was flipping around every 2 seconds and hitting perfect shots with the bomb.

blamite

JiOHU.jpg
Wait, what's the gun above the Gravity Hammer on the bottom? That doesn't look like anything I remember... Mauler concept? Excavator?

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Just mirror his image rapidly, like he's switching directions / dancing. Might be less awkward that way.

Oh, and: LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom