• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

daedalius

Vitriol
HaloGAF's favorite word

Havok always tells me its hyperbole.

Maybe that's just my favorite word though.

cat_leap_gif.gif

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Lol, I did a double take, when I read what you wrote.

They are so shitty now, but I still love them.

;)

And try being from the STL area. Those losers want a new stadium (the old stadium basically converted) and they want the people to pay for it. Fuck them, they haven't been relevant since the late 90s early 2000s.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Ha, yeah, I'm sorry now, but I won't quit them.

We need Faulk to un-retire and comeback. Please?

/dream.
Believe in Bradford! He'll get better.
Although more than anything, he needs guys to throw to.

Ha, I was calling him Glassford until last year. Glad we finally have a decent/good QB. Going to be a good year for both teams :)
If Lions can get over their ridiculous discipline issues, they'd be a Super Bowl candidate.
They could still win it all though, even now. I'd guess they go 11-5 or something like that. Maybe win the division.

CyReN

I don't think anyone expected 60fps, some people still want it though, including me. I honestly don't care if the game will look like Halo 2, if that means it will run at 60fps I'm fine with that.

but that's you and you are in the minority. People are about graphics now, a lot don't understand the mechanics behind the game or look at it closely.

If Lions can get over their ridiculous discipline issues, they'd be a Super Bowl candidate.
They could still win it all though, even now. I'd guess they go 11-5 or something like that. Maybe win the division.

We are 20% of the arrests this off season:(

heckfu

Banned
but that's you and you are in the minority. People are about graphics now, a lot don't understand the mechanics behind the game or look at it closely.

Is that true, though? I think people value graphics sure and think that's what they want but don't realize the truth until they start playing.

I remember thinking, "Wow! BF3 looks great!" but then played it and realized that no matter how much you polish a turd it's still a piece of shit.

daedalius

I don't think anyone expected 60fps, some people still want it though, including me. I honestly don't care if the game will look like Halo 2, if that means it will run at 60fps I'm fine with that.

I don't think you'd have many BKs to poop on if that was the case ;)

I have BF3 on PC, not a huge fan anymore. I enjoyed BFBC2 much better.

Overdoziz

Banned
Looking at the top of the XBL chart makes it seem like a lot of people don't care that much about graphics.

CyReN

Is that true, though? I think people value graphics sure and think that's what they want but don't realize the truth until they start playing.

I remember thinking, "Wow! BF3 looks great!" but then played it and realized that no matter how much you polish a turd it's still a piece of shit.

I didn't enjoy it much either, but a lot of people love the game and on the PC side at least the graphics were a big deal to them. It sold over 12+ million (5 million copies in the first week)

Looking at the top of the XBL chart makes it seem like a lot of people don't care that much about graphics.

CoD isn't a ugly game though, maybe it's just my experiences with their community but graphics are brought up in a positive light for them and they love them.

Fracas

#fuckonami

So people play Minecraft and Call of Duty because it runs at 60fps?

You shut your whore mouth, BF3 is a good game. Except for campaign.
<3

Overdoziz

Banned
And random question, is BF3's framerate locked? I can't seem to tell.
Framerate is pretty decent. There one map (Seine Crossing) where the performance is really shit though, but that's more the game freezing for a few seconds than framedrops. Can't say I've ever had any problems with framerate issues in BF3 outside of that map. I have definitely never screwed up a kill because of performance issues.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Halo live action teaser in the third quarter of Heat/OK game tonight. Followed by US debut of the Halo 4 :60 TV spot.

Stage one of ring denial process for LeBron.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Halo live action teaser in the third quarter of Heat/OK game tonight. Followed by US debut of the Halo 4 :60 TV spot.

Nice! Very excited to see the marketing hit its stride.
Framerate is pretty decent. There one map (Seine Crossing) where the performance is really shit though, but that's more the game freezing for a few seconds than framedrops. Can't say I've ever had any problems with framerate issues in BF3 outside of that map. I have definitely never screwed up a kill because of performance issues.
Seine Crossing is my least favorite map outside of Metro, lol.
Something that's surprised me though: I actually like the Close Quarters maps. They're not choke point filled clusterfucks like Metro/Grand Bazaar. There's so many flanking routes, and each map has several floors. Other than the occasional bad spawn, I'm pretty impressed with the pack.

Gui_PT

There are plenty more fish in the sea. I suggest fishing for ones with low esteem who are about the same physical quality as you.

This is bad advice

I am a physical GOD.

It is impossible to find someone with the same god like physical quality and low esteem at the same time.

GhaleonEB

Well then.

Hard to find 10's with low esteem.

Thats not the issue anyway its more related to employment and doing nothing everyday.

Sorry to hear that. I find during long down times that if I'm not doing something constructive, I start to go nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom