• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Alright guys, should I buy any of these Games on Demand?

Bionic Commando isn't even actually on sale. They replaced it with Alone in the Dark. wtf

So after watching the Spartan Ops video here are a few things I came up with.

Promethean Grenades

After being killed the Knight drops to nades and the Spartan seems to pick them up. They'll possibly disintegrate you like other forerunner weapons.

Promethean Repeater

It appears to be similar to a plasma rifle in functionality, it shoots what seems to be some kind of solidified blades.

Promethean Precision Rifle

I thought it was a light rifle at first but this one is much larger, lacks the orange light thing and shoots single rounds.

Others

Teammates have a waypoint over their head, it's the same one as Invasion but appears to be neutral instead of friendly.

When stabbed the Knight emits a beam from it's forehead.

Good catches on the Grenades, I didn't see those before.

As for the other stuff, good catches but I don't think this:

uSJon.png

Is something like a repeater, but rather a heavy weapon.

On the other hand, this looks like it could be a repeater, and is different from the scattershot and lightrifle.

QRVxO.jpg

Preaching to the choir there, man. I wanted it to be Master Chief's default weapon in H4, remember. With a big scary hub world full of forerunner nasties to sneak through.

I like my version of Promethean vision better too.

Man I hope the ODST SMG is a unlockable primary.

J10

Banned
If we are talking about more spinoff games then they should not have the word Halo in the title. That will only further the idea series is departing from its roots. You have no idea how many of my friends are upset that they bought ODST. I do think that spin off games do breed fatigue with the series for people who did not understand what ODST was supposed to be and casual fans of the series. That said, I would really like to see a Halo Wars 2.

As for ODST titles, I can see where people might think it would take away from SOPS.

Not that I necessarily disagree, but how do you suppose they would market a Halo game without Halo in the title?

Good catches on the Grenades, I didn't see those before.

As for the other stuff, good catches but I don't think this:

uSJon.png

Is something like a repeater, but rather a heavy weapon.

On the other hand, this looks like it could be a repeater, and is different from the scattershot and lightrifle.

QRVxO.jpg

Man I hope the ODST SMG is a unlockable primary.
I assummed it was a repeater since those are the only three weapons to appear on the E3 vid and I recall bsangel talking about the Promethean Repeater being already revealed :/

These are just crazy assumptions/speculation anyway, I might be very wrong.

^ No compromising! We know there are at least 15 starting weapons, so lets just hope it makes it in.

I assummed it was a repeater since those are the only three weapons to appear on the E3 vid and I recall bsangel talking about the Promethean Repeater being already revealed :/

Nah, I think you pretty much had everything right, there were definitely weapons in those videos and screens that were unrevealed.

I still wonder what this one is as well:

WIPzw.png

^ No compromising! We know there are at least 15 starting weapons, so lets just hope it makes it in.

Nah, I think you pretty much had everything right, there were definitely weapons in those videos and screens that were unrevealed.

WIPzw.png
lol looks like a crossbow.

My bet is it's some kind of melee weapon (possiby similar to a gravity hammer) and this is some kind of close quarters knight.

Dunno, I can perfectly see it assembling around your hands and using it to smash shit away lol

Elzars participating, that's reason enough to scrap it, Pretend it never existed, burn your hard drive and delete your Xbox account. Seriously avoid that guy, he brings in the dregs of halogaf like xand robberto krow and hydra.

I think that would be a cool tourney team if someone was cut :p

Hide yo kids.

Alright guys, should I buy any of these Games on Demand?

Bionic Commando isn't even actually on sale. They replaced it with Alone in the Dark. wtf

Kameo

http://i.imgur.com/WIPzw.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Where's that picture from?

JuanGGZ

Banned

You could had this screen about the Promethean Precision Rifle:

2820786-gallery.png

It'd be handy to be able to do updates in a static spot that is easy to get to.

I may just make a thread for it when the time comes.

1. Follow this link and create a user account on Wordpress.com if you don't already have one. (You don't need a Wordpress blog to do this.)
2. Send me a GAF PM with your Wordpress username and I will grant you author access to HaloGAF.com.
3. You can make a post on the news feed and will be able to edit it whenever you want.

(If anyone wants to do this and post similar things on HaloGAF.com, go ahead.)

Fascinatingly interesting.

That is clearly a Pooper Scooper™.

1nrEV.jpg

Somebody has to clean up after the Crawlers.

*puts on sarcastic nerd glasses*

If you listened to this weeks Sporkcast, H4lo main story guy Freddie Oh Donnel revealed that the Crawlers are, in fact, NOT a biological organism, making them unable to produce waste (or "poop", in the parlance of our times). Therefore, a Pooper Scooper™ would not be needed, making your conclusion illogical and reducing the overall comedic effect of your post.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to return to work on my sarcasm detector.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom