• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Wait Wait Wait, what's that on the sword guys back?

Looks like the boosters.

Behold, Max Payne: Reach!

Screenshot.ashx

While I realise it was arguably deets light, the Sparkcast was very interesting & enjoyable.
David - you suggested the Sparkcast as a BTS venue when we were unhappy with the Limited Edition not having any BTS content.
Just seemed weird that ye kind of cut off the talk about the different Promethean concepts ye had evolved through during development.
Maybe it's just me, but this screenshot puts the Promethean Knight size into perspective for the first time. Those bastards are HUGE.
Indeed. I think they've come off a lot better in the Spartan Ops shots than the campaign ones.

Still can't take RoboDog seriously.

Yeah, it's just the lighting. But now that I looked at it closer, it actually looks like the Storm Rifle. The barrel looks so similar to the barrel of the carbine.

You are probably right.

it obviously not the carbine, its far too long looking. so i guess it's the storm rifle. the storm rifle does have that weird rotating barrel that i cant really see on the guys back. but other than that it looks like the storm rifle.

that picture makes me think, are those Promethean melee things going to be able to be picked up? how would they say which weapon it drops? both? one of the weapons? it would be kind of odd if every time you killed a knight it dropped 2 weapons.

If you yell out his name all dramatically, do you capitalize every other n? For example: CyReNnNnNnNn!
on topic, it was only last week that I realized that it was pronounced "siren." I mean I always pronounced it like that but I never put two and two together. yeah I'm kinda dumb sometimes

Retro

Katana chest piece was the best.

Need armor permutation-specific Assassinations. Gimmie a Katana chest piece, a wrist item that can sprout Predator-like claws, an entrenching tool you can beat people over the head with and maybe an energy axe...

And of course, a Codpiece you can launch while tea-bagging.

lol looks like a crossbow.

My bet is it's some kind of melee weapon (possiby similar to a gravity hammer) and this is some kind of close quarters knight.

Dunno, I can perfectly see it assembling around your hands and using it to smash shit away lol

Honestly, Im torn between a crossbow or a hammer like weapon also. :lol

Where's that picture from?

The Halo 4 website, it has a ton of goodies, its just damned slow.

Yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom