• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have decided I never want kids... good god.

anyway, whats happening? did i miss anything important?
not that anything important happens anyway

Computron

fOYyu.jpg

wtf is this?

FyreWulff

Do you get the credits right away? I thought it wasn't until when it was done.

You do it in custom firefight matches right?

You don't get them til the challenge expires, but once you turn them in it's a done deal anyway.

I set up 3 challenges, one for each type of Grunt for around 110 kills in FF matchmaking. They should be worth around 10,000cR each. Then I set a challenge for 300 or so headshots in FF matchmaking, then go play Gruntpocalypse.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
You don't get them til the challenge expires, but once you turn them in it's a done deal anyway.

I set up 3 challenges, one for each type of Grunt for around 110 kills in FF matchmaking. They should be worth around 10,000cR each. Then I set a challenge for 300 or so headshots in FF matchmaking, then go play Gruntpocalypse.

Oh, do the custom ones not count? I didn't see how to do FF matchmaking so I did custom-enemy kills-grunts...

Aggrotek

So, I just got back from the local used book shop and for the low price of $20 I got both Breaking Bad Season 3 and a super sweet 2 disc edition of Raging Bull. Stoked.

On a related note, when will the teams be fully cast?

Fracas

#fuckonami
So, I just got back from the local used book shop and for the low price of $20 I got both Breaking Bad Season 3 and a super sweet 2 disc edition of Raging Bull. Stoked.

On a related note, when will the teams be fully cast?

As soon as Computron and Hypertrooper pick their players

Computron

Once I have complete the basic shape I will coat in it fiberglass resin, bondo, and spot putty. Then I will detail it and paint it. After that I'll cut out the visor and put in an actual visor, though I'll probably have to use multiple visors to get the angular shape of the ODST VISOR.

110lb

How are you making this? Did you model it out in 3d? Are you using some special paper folding app?

ElRenoRaven

It is FEAR 1....which is the only good FEAR game

(Multiplayer is now free on it too)

Fear 2 and 3 are good too. At least I enjoy them. Odd that you used that gif. I just started replaying those games this week. Finished Fear 1 the other day and now working on Fear 2. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom