• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
it0DZOlhT00Ay.gif

The reverse version of that seems like it'd be funny

Wow.

You guys are so wrong it hurts some times. This is like, Starwolf levels of wrong.

Seriously.

Sun and warmth make you happy and warm your very bones. Constant lack of sun is absurdly depressing.

(People who don't live in these climates cannot understand what 10 months of no sun a year is actually like.)

Tawpgun

Seriously.

Sun and warmth make you happy and warm your very bones. Constant lack of sun is absurdly depressing.

(People who don't live in these climates cannot understand what 10 months of no sun a year is actually like.)

I just like sand activities, whether its digging huge holes, burying people, or sports in sand.

Ocean beaches are awesome too if they have solid waves.

And all dem bikini clad girls. I had this woman in front of me today doing hula hoop dancing. She has me convinced there is some RPG point allocation system to life. She had literally no chest, but DAT FUCKING ASS IN THAT SMALL STRING BIKINI.

However, I will say, snow is still god-tier weather.

Seriously.

Maybe for you. :) It's the opposite for me. I react more positively to cloudy weather.

FyreWulff

TACOS

B3H4cl.jpg

I don't think Canadians know how to make these, so I'll miss having these up in Canadia :(

Getting on for anything not Arena in 10 minutes. Probably Anni FFA for the SJW. Anyone else getting on?

I just like sand activities, whether its digging huge holes, burying people, or sports in sand.

Ocean beaches are awesome too if they have solid waves.

And all dem bikini clad girls. I had this woman in front of me today doing hula hoop dancing. She has me convinced there is some RPG point allocation system to life. She had literally no chest, but DAT FUCKING ASS IN THAT SMALL STRING BIKINI.
Beach fun is good and all, but in day to day life hot and sunny weather is horrible. Unless you stay inside Inheritoring it up with a cranked AC.

However, I will say, snow is still god-tier weather.
SPEAKING OF STARWOLF STATEMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom