• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdozer

But....

I just started posting....

2Ol2x.gif

Fracas

#fuckonami
I need picks from Hypertrooper, Demoncarnotaur, and -Yeti (if he still wants to be a captain).

Has anyone talked to Demoncarnotaur lately? He hasn't PMed me or posted in here in awhile.

kylej

Banned
I just want to say I am so comfortable in this recliner right now, I have a nice drink by my side, but I want to play a different game so I have to swap discs. How do we have the technology to remove a man's heart on the operating table and swap in a new one, but I have to get off my ass to change discs. Thanks for nothing Obama.

I just want to say I am so comfortable in this recliner right now, I have a nice drink by my side, but I want to play a different game so I have to swap discs. How do we have the technology to remove a man's heart on the operating table and swap in a new one, but I have to get off my ass to change discs. Thanks for nothing Obama.

Digital Download future
PC gaming

Abdozer

Isn't that why we have pets?

a zoojoo

Banned

Fatty_Man.jpg

Retro

Isn't that why we have wives and children?

Fixed that for ya. Husband/FatherGAF knows what I'm talking about.

Of course, sometimes you marry someone who's almost as big of a dick as yourself and they grab the cat's laser pointer toy and shine it at your radar while playing Halo so you constantly think someone is coming up behind you...

Fracas

#fuckonami
Lolno. I went into a gas station and they had a home refrigerator labeled in Sharpie: "TREETS".

There's a town near where I live that's notorious for illegal drugs. In a a particularly notorious part of that town lies a wooden shed. Looks something like this:
LNZegO1Ckph8S48SbpaZwZnl62BW-p_Vmhqlq4QQQr3ZB5cZrBQ_N5vRwgv_cd5egqaRq7KYCFUNZPSjorT4JPJke-cffiZAx2tgZ-j7nYA1F2IRlRHu9_A3VwIrzV-N9MXrEAHB68BpEpj1dIO-ZCmI9YBnmEakYAVsHWeks6U95nwmxqpQXyYPtojOsTt1_A_1ikpkjiii7ELl3FTsKUoePCA

There's a sign on the door that reads "Ray's Candy Shack. Ol Time Treats and Beverages", or something to that effect.

Seems legit.

Fuchsdh

Star Trek crossover in Halo 4 confirmed.

That'd make me happy.

(No, not an actual crossover, because those always suck, but I've always thought Halo could use some infusion of Star Trek ideas as a logical progression of where the universe is as it stands. I do like differentiation in my sci-fi too, but if they're all "away missions from this ship meant to seek out new life" they might as well go all the way.)

This junior learns quickly...

Fracas

#fuckonami
kyle, if you're interested in being a cap'n, pm me. Teams need to be done today. I work a lot next week and will barely have any time. Torch needs to passed to kittens for scheduling ASAP.

a zoojoo

Banned
That'd make me happy.

(No, not an actual crossover, because those always suck, but I've always thought Halo could use some infusion of Star Trek ideas as a logical progression of where the universe is as it stands. I do like differentiation in my sci-fi too, but if they're all "away missions from this ship meant to seek out new life" they might as well go all the way.)

This junior learns quickly...

1. I think that would be a good idea, i think what you are trying to say is that, after the Human-Covanant war, humanity has all of this advanced technology, and access to technology that could advance the purpose of exploring planets, so humanity becomes a parallel to the Federation in the Star Trek universe.

2. :D

Fracas

#fuckonami
Going to have to put DemonCarnotaur down to an alternate. Buddermilk's in now.

If anyone doesn't think they can make it, now is the time to tell me.

kylej

Banned
I'm a captain now. I picked Booties. Booties scrape your ass off the floor of your bar and start preparing, we need to wape soon.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Why is there a playlist after some peoples WP's in the list, can monsterfracas explain what it means?

I recorded people's most played playlist. Mainly to separate MLG guys from everyone else. People that joined recently, I didn't record it for them.

Noricart

I recorded people's most played playlist. Mainly to separate MLG guys from everyone else. People that joined recently, I didn't record it for them.
That's sorta weird seeing how i've recently been playing nothing but mlg (solo mind you) and getting my ass handed to me half the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom