• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
uu5I6.gif

:)

Haha, I've only gotten to listen to like the first 20 minutes since I've been hardcore studying except for the game today. What time in the podcast do these 'jokes' occur?

Late is the hour.

Later in the podcast, not sure of the exact time, wasn't paying attention to that.

I can't even pick an avatar atm.
UNACCEPTABLE!

----
Did you guys see that Idle thumb live stream? One of the BioShock developers is playing through their own game and gives comment about it. So like a developer commentary. I hope 343i will do the same sometime. Maybe as a special Childplays marathon.

Insaniac

Doubt it.

I spare you the belief that you are simply a rude ass because I haven't posted here in a long time, but back in Halo 3 and the beginning of Halo Reach I used to be a very well known mapmaker and I am very meticulous about my maps.

Anyways, I hate to repeat myself but i didn't get any real responses:

Anyone want to join in on some Halo Reach customs Sunday at 9pm EST is welcome to join and send me a FR TheLintendo! PM me too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom