• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Man, I really want to replay Halo 2. I haven't played it since before Halo 3 came out! I remember the ghosting on the 360 was really bad... Is there any way to fix it when it happens?

FyreWulff

Man, I really want to replay Halo 2. I haven't played it since before Halo 3 came out! I remember the ghosting on the 360 was really bad... Is there any way to fix it when it happens?

Restart the 360

edit: I remember when I was doing the Halo 2 survival stream after the gates had been closed.. went to do the final campaign run to sign out in style, the 360 finally ghosted on Outskirts. After being on for ~2 weeks straight in Halo 2.

RjKuu.jpg

FyreWulff

It was no Halo 2 but reach is way worse. There's a reason why it's number 6 now when it should at the very least be number 2.

The Live rankings really mean nothing without the UU spread numbers between each title. We know at one point during 2008 the actual number spread between number 1 and number 10 only differed by 10,000 users.

There's simply more top billing games now on the 360. Halo 3 and MW were kings of a fairly calm field. I think people just got too used to the idea that Halo should be #1 forever because Halo 2 had the #1 spot for OXbox Live from when it released to when OXbox Live went down, when that was honestly a result of it having the best interface to play online with. On even footing like every 360 title has now, Halo 2's leaderboard positions would have been much more realistic.

It was no Halo 2 but reach is way worse. There's a reason why it's number 6 now when it should at the very least be number 2.

Reach is 6 because the install base is much larger and there are a lot more other awesome games to play than there used to be. Also, those charts in no way show how many people are playing each game, just the order.

There are plenty of valid reason to prefer either Halo 3 or Reach MP, but their places on the Xbox Live activity charts is not one of them.

EDIT: Fyre beat me to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom