• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

a zoojoo

Banned
Here is my 1st attempt at a HaloGAF banner:
iIMNZOKjkU9QN.png

look familiar?

going in dry: tonight at 11?

Im going to have to sort scheduling out, Sorry to say this to the team but i may have to quit and be replaced not sure yet but some shits came up that may require alot of time and i dont know if ill be able to practice and get the games sorted.

Having a awkward time with "life" at the moment

Im going to have to sort scheduling out, Sorry to say this to the team but i may have to quit and be replaced not sure yet but some shits came up that may require alot of time and i dont know if ill be able to practice and get the games sorted.

Having a awkward time with "life" at the moment
It's all good. Don't quit unless your completely sure

It's all good. Don't quit unless your completely sure

I dont want us to get in the position were im stopping you guys having a good time or we end up getting donged on/having to rearrange the games frequently because of me.

Ill think it over but as it stands now im feeling like you guys would be better off without me

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
ikvpE.png

So I get matched up with this guy and his TWO guest and he has a .42 K/D. I'm thinking, great I am FUCKED because there was a party of 3 on the enemy team. Whatever, same drill, go HAM on these motherfuckers and hope for a tie, right?

WRONG.

ZPfxO.png

What's that? +55, kept covering my teammates, kept covering the objective?

hc2gP.png

1fu7a0q6u0iyamu5.gif

1172ommk.gif

Get fucked Trueskill.

ikvpE.png

So I get matched up with this guy and his TWO guest and he has a .42 K/D. I'm thinking, great I am FUCKED because there was a party of 3 on the enemy team. Whatever, same drill, go HAM on these motherfuckers and hope for a tie, right?

WRONG.

ZPfxO.png

What's that? +55, kept covering my teammates, kept covering the objective?

hc2gP.png

1fu7a0q6u0iyamu5.gif

1172ommk.gif

Get fucked Trueskill.
Objective holding

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Objective holding
Watch the film, no objective was held.
Plywood & his not so stealthy brag posts.
I play the game I get to brag/complain/etc.
Classic Plywood, A++++++ Would read again!
arigatou juicechan ヽ(^∇^)ノ
Plywood, I don't understand these brag posts when you're clearly playing against scrubs
I'm just showing everyone what it's like to play against you.

Anyone in RockBandHaloGAF want to play in a bit? Would like to get some drumming in before I deconstruct the kit.

Were Krow not asleep I'd join you.

Also, I see Dani is here at 3am too. Lol, we got ourselves some awkward time issues if we ever want to play all together haha.

FyreWulff

Also, I see Dani is here at 3am too. Lol, we got ourselves some awkward time issues if we ever want to play all together haha.

I'm currently awake from around 7pm to 11am CST, which is like.. 1am to 3pm GMT. It can work!

I totally need to right my sleep schedule again in the next couple of days though

Fuchsdh

Either A) Dani doesn't have Live, or B) he wants to camp sniper on Timberlands. Either way, everyone loses!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom