• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loginius

Cursed Lemon sure is an interesting dude...

He really should try to be a game designer; and is very sure of himself.

While he is great at crafting an argument, his delivery leaves a lot to be desired. I suppose I can only describe it as 'dickish'; while the delivery from Bravo/Walshy seems critical while also substantive at times.

I can't believe I'm listening to this...

Yep, very very dickish.

Alright, shut it down after the 'I'd fire anyone who suggested to make sprint default, I'd make it an armor ability again' not because it couldn't be made to work, but because his design approach is so narrow and rigid; I'd certainly never want to work on a team with him.

Team Substantiation

I have to admit that I kind of agree with most of his points, I would not like to work with/for him either because he is too full of himself but I would certainly enjoy his input.

His design approach is very direct and "efficient".

He knows what he wants from the game, something that bungie apparently did not when they created Reach....

I think Crysis2 did a lot of things that he mentioned that made the perks and armor-abilitys work.
For example sprinting draining your "energy" and thus making you die in less shots (same goes for invisibility in crysis2).
I would have loved that game if the netcode and feedback would not have been so goddamn-aweful.

daedalius

I have to admit that I kind of agree with most of his points, I would not like to work with/for him either because he is too full of himself but I would certainly enjoy his input.

His design approach is very direct and "efficient".

He knows what he wants from the game, something that bungie apparently did not when they created Reach....

I think Crysis2 did a lot of things that he mentioned that made the perks and armor-abilitys work.
For example sprinting draining your "energy" and thus making you die in less shots (same goes for invisibility in crysis2).
I would have loved that game if the netcode and feedback would not have been so goddamn-aweful.

I can agree with some of his points too, but the way he goes about presenting them and his rigid ideology in terms of design I don't particularly like. He'd be great at making his own game with no other designers involved.

789shadow

Banned
Those damn inconspicuous PM's.

I filled out where I could, but thats practically the worst possible week for me to play.

I'm playing 2 concerts, a 4th of July party, and my brother is getting married. Lawdy, lawd.
Hey, don't worry. Worst case, alternates.

Oh yeah kittens, you should probably have the alternates fill out the schedule too.

Aggrotek

Holy shit Breaking Bad is so damn good. Why did it take me so long to get into this show?!

Franklin, fracas or bregmann. Any of you wanna play?

Holy shit Breaking Bad is so damn good. Why did it take me so long to get into this show?!

Yeah, I finished season 3 last night. INSANE. Currently scrambling to get through Season 4 as quick as possible.

also, Hypertrooper and Ramirez, add me! I made space on my FL so you should be able to now. GT is Negative Austin.

Fracas

#fuckonami

Hop on with us, we have a big party going. I can only play for about twenty more minutes anyway, gotta go to work. I can practice tonight

Fracas

#fuckonami
So I talked to Ph1LzA, he said since I couldn't play the DVDs I won, I could get a no slow 360 controller instead. Very grateful for that, the one I have's starting to drift.

Computron

Anyone wanna play this CryEngine 3 Arena shooter with me?

UgxIQ.png

For 200 Points, you cant go wrong with Nexuiz.

Heh, no worries. Post away.

(Your account will let you edit any frontpage post you make, but it won't let you edit any other post or page. The amount of damage you could theoretically do to HaloGAF.com is minimal; I can always fix it anyways. Just follow the same content/etiquette rules as NeoGAF and we'll be okay.)

If you have any questions just send me a PM.

So what you're saying is no rules whatsoever?

Breaking Bad Virgins.

mmm, love seeing their
eyes
open.

As for myself, I need to pop my Game of Thrones cherry.

I'll watch Breaking Bad, you watch Game of Thrones. Deal? Deal.

I've seen the first three episodes of the show, I just need to get back on it.

How is it that every time I play a game on Synapse at least one teammate quits out and I'm left to get spawn killed the rest of the game? I try to give the map a chance, but it seems I'm being forced to hate the fuck out of it.

Good games peeps, finally got to play Cragmire. I can only describe that game and the struggle for the interior of the Spire as a washing machine of anguish.

MLG was nice y'all

a zoojoo

Banned
Good games peeps, finally got to play Cragmire. I can only describe that game and the struggle for the interior of the Spire as a washing machine of anguish.

MLG was nice y'all

Worse if you're in a falcon. INSTA-SPLASER!

Tell me if I'm right Wahrer:
We're so fucking good at Halo. Warwood is goonna rot your shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom