• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Hello My name Adam just got validated Been a long time halo Fans since 2001 good memories hanging out with my drum-line friends playing halo and halo 2 on lan during down time. Been really into the story behind halo read all the books and Pretty excited about Halo 4. Been lurking around Gaf for about a year or so Seems like a cool place thought i would join but just wanted to say hey.

Also im a chef any one need for a personal cook???
Gamer tag is deltaunithink

Dibs.

I'm talking about the Didact specifically. I don't think he is the Ancient Evil. In fact, as I have stated, I believe he might be an "ally"

As a defense ai I would think they would defend Requiem against any foreign entity, but they are ai, so in a sense they aren'y necessarily Forerunner beings and it has been alluded to that the Promethean defense are being controlled remotely.

Maybe the planet being alive is taken a step up from reach where Requiem is actually an AI controlling the entire world, and hacked Didact's Cryptum at some point and is using his likeness/access codes/etc to do all of this crazy shit like piloting the Neogaf logo?

Yeah sorry about my grammar when typing i kinda dont think just type. ADHD and all, but i will work on it lol.

Also how do you "quote" do you do it manually or is the a button im missing

(wolf) been my favorite animal since i was 9.
Sister a vet and got to see two wolf hybrids.(huge suckers)

Nvm found it

DeadNames

Banned
Well... I never thought I'd see the day!

My app finally got accepted!

My name is DeadNames everyone, send me a friend request on Live.

And since other people have done it:

My name's Owen. Been lurking gaf about a year and a half. I think Halo > Any other FPS on the X360. I love the Halo universe, and am exited for Halo 4... Despite the Sniprowave/AAs/perks/killstreaks. As I had said earlier, my GT is DeadNames.

Yeah sorry about my grammar when typing i kinda dont think just type. ADHD and all, but i will work on it lol.

Also how do you "quote" do you do it manually or is the a button im missing

(wolf) been my favorite animal since i was 9.
Sister a vet and got to see two wolf hybrids.(huge suckers)
it's under a person's username, just above their avatar

Hello My name Adam just got validated Been a long time halo Fans since 2001 good memories hanging out with my drum-line friends playing halo and halo 2 on lan during down time. Been really into the story behind halo read all the books and Pretty excited about Halo 4. Been lurking around Gaf for about a year or so Seems like a cool place thought i would join but just wanted to say hey.

Also im a chef any one need for a personal cook???
Gamer tag is deltaunithink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgTssbfJu3Y

Nice big medium rare burgers with cheddar, garlic mashed potatoes, seasoned fries, fried calamari, deep dish pepperroni pizza with loads of garlic, butter, and romano. And I was occasionally need a delicious filet mignon.

Easy enough?
Place im working at has some awesome burgers made out of premium beef.
And tonight i just had rare yellow fin tuna with wasbi mash potatoes. mmmmmm.
Filet Mignon is good to

Chicken wings.

Any kind.
lol I can make some bang-in Wings and hot sauce

Aggrotek

Wolfpack...I'm afraid there is an impostor among us.

SheepWolfClothing_sm.jpg

B wzy

Neo Member
Hello gents, ladies. I'm another Junior in the recent flood of approvals. I have been lurking since I realized this is the place to be for the freshest Halo tidbits. Halo is the only game that I'm an out of the closet fanboy for. I've been attached since CE and I'm really hyped for Halo 4. Looking forward to gaming and discussing Halo with you guys.

GT: B wzy

Aggrotek

Hello gents, ladies. I'm another Junior in the recent flood of approvals. I have been lurking since I realized this is the place to be for the freshest Halo tidbits. Halo is the only game that I'm an out of the closet fanboy for. I've been attached since CE and I'm really hyped for Halo 4. Looking forward to gaming and discussing Halo with you guys.

GT: B wzy

Go to the Waypoint forums. They are far more intelligent over there. They get all the infos.

Every wave of juniors there lurks a question of Minnetonkian, Dongblainian proportions. During my wait to get accepted I bore witness to EazyB getting permabanned twice.

DeadNames

Banned
How long have you been a member of NeoGAF? How long have you lurked?

I've been a member for about 45 minutes now.

How old are you? What country or state are you posting from? (Optional)

Old enough. I'm from Maine of the USA.

How long have you been a Halo fan? Have you played all the games?

For a long time... And yes. I have played all the Halos. (Dual needlers <3)

What mode do you spend most of your time in?

MATCHMAKING.

What is your favorite playlist?

BTB.

Help us get to know you better. (Optional)

I play guitar and piano. Yup.

No one paid any attention to my proper intro :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom