• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gui_PT

How long have you been a member of NeoGAF? How long have you lurked?

I've been a member for about 45 minutes now.

How old are you? What country or state are you posting from? (Optional)

Old enough. I'm from Maine of the USA.

How long have you been a Halo fan? Have you played all the games?

For a long time... And yes. I have played all the Halos. (Dual needlers <3)

What mode do you spend most of your time in?

MATCHMAKING.

What is your favorite playlist?

BTB.

Help us get to know you better. (Optional)

I play guitar and piano. Yup.

No one paid any attention to my proper intro :(

Too vague. Ban him!

I have a friend who is such a nice guy and really dedicated to halo that is waiting for approval and he is in the 97,000's sucks that Juniors now and 100,000+ band

DoctorBanjo

Neo Member
God dammit, WHY DID IT TAKE ME SO LONG?

ACM is here.

No...you get out.

Don't worry, I know this guy unfortunately in real life.

I'll deal with him later.

aww, i was hoping to string you along for awhile, you caught on fast. A little to fast.

Also only a 2 week wait for validation. not to shabby.

aww, i was hoping to string you along for awhile, you caught on fast. A little to fast.

Also only a 2 week wait for validation. not to shabby.

I wonder if you beat Xand to member status.

I wonder how Overdoziz will feel, once he knows you're here.

So many questions, you should do the HG survey, so everyone can see how terrible you are. :p

new juniors, answer this question:

What Is Your Favorite Halo Game?

this is of utmost importance.

Loaded Question

Play Halo CE campaign was my favorite with ODST Running a closed second

Multiplayer halo was awesome but CE has me feeling all Nostalgic

Firefights ODST

and forge Goes to Reach Even thought is bland Here is to hoping Halo 4 kicks This part up a notch

I'm pretty sure they skipped over everyone in the 90,000's for registration.

Hey new Jr's.

Hey Cyren been fallowing Halo council commented several times and been on your forums as well Halo council rocks

Social Skirmish is pretty cool

EDIT: sorry For double posting. I didn't mean to reply so quickly

Ken

Loaded Question

Play Halo CE campaign was my favorite with ODST Running a closed second

Multiplayer halo was awesome but CE has me feeling all Nostalgic

Firefights ODST

and forge Goes to Reach Even thought is bland Here is to hoping Halo 4 kicks This part up a notch

n1_kb_symbols.png

DoctorBanjo

Neo Member
I wonder if you beat Xand to member status.

I wonder how Overdoziz will feel, once he knows you're here.

So many questions, you should do the HG survey, so everyone can see how terrible you are. :p

The race is on!

He already knows...

I could prob do without people knowing that but -

1 year, 2 maybe.

25, England

How long has halo been around? That long.

Multiplayer

Multiteam!

Iv prob played with alot of you before, I would have been the one that died alot.
Lurked around HBO for a few years as well (Thanks for the advice earlier Wu :D)

daedalius

Nexuiz is pretty neat, might spend the 200 space bux to get it... just not sure how much I'd actually play it.

Feels pretty much like Quake 3/UT though.

kylej

Banned
The only survey questions should be who is your favorite and least favorite member. It's more entertaining than having a bunch of random text nobody reads.

Nexuiz is pretty neat, might spend the 200 space bux to get it... just not sure how much I'd actually play it.

Feels pretty much like Quake 3/UT though.
Seems more worthwhile to just load up Quake Live instead. That style of multiplayer FPS on a controller just seems fruitless to me.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Ahhhh finally approved!

Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster :p I really dig the community here and hope you guys will like me. I'm a huge Halo fan! Duhhh lol. I play mainly MLG and I don't mean to brag but I'm pretty good. My gamertag is NYSTOFMIND23 and my list is full sooooooo yea. I have a stream where you can watch me dominate scrubs in matchmaking. I also have a youtube where you can watch my videos including gameplay, montages and trailers. I really just wanna fit in and hope you guys will accept me as a regular here. Also, my avatar is from Halo 3. It was loaded on the Halo 3 Zune. I can't wait for Halo 4. Yaaaaaaaaa

Ahhhh finally approved!

Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster :p I really dig the community here and hope you guys will like me. I'm a huge Halo fan! Duhhh lol. I play mainly MLG and I don't mean to brag but I'm pretty good. My gamertag is NYSTOFMIND23 and my list is full sooooooo yea. I have a stream where you can watch me dominate scrubs in matchmaking. I also have a youtube where you can watch my videos including gameplay, montages and trailers. I really just wanna fit in and hope you guys will accept me as a regular here. Also, my avatar is from Halo 3. It was loaded on the Halo 3 Zune. I can't wait for Halo 4. Yaaaaaaaaa

There's a TC joke here. Somewhere.

DeadNames

Banned
Ahhhh finally approved!

Well what else are we supposed to say?

today lol, about 1 year maybe.

23, United States.

Since it came out alot of time on lan with friends.

them all really.

Multiteam.

Im Married I work at a restaurant called Harbor View. Love it there. Live In NJ, originally from Oregon. I play drums as well thought my set is still In Oregon. Play a bit of games Mostly FPS thought i dabble in others, Playing through the AC game now. Halo Has been a personal Favorite of mine, I Love the lore and mythos Behind it. I do type terrible so please forgive me. I'm ADHD so i just dont think about it. Brain moves to fast for my hands, so i mess up alot.

Been working on putting more Periods. Sorry

DeadNames

Banned
Unfortunately i doubt it.

A winged helm would be cool tho. And wouldnt be much af a stretch, there not uncommon. Just look at Asterix. And Thor.

Sorry to butt in, but I feel that having "wings" on a helmet seems a bit ridonky-donk. Maybe if they were just little "antennae" to pick up signals or something... Call it Receiver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom